VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

New to this site

New to this site Empty New to this site

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:10 pm

Hi to all on this site. I found out about the site from Gary Mytych of Warren Mi. We were talking about the Baker's meet on Sunday and he mentioned the site to get info on the meet. Very nice site. I'm a dyed in the wool Mopar man. Although I like all makes. I have a Dodge A-100 pick-up and a player to be seen later! (At Bakers on Sunday) I hope everybody likes it! I'm a professional firefighter in Clinton Township Mi. (15 Years) My hobbies are Mopars (A-100, L-600, 1955 Dodge Station wagon) My wife of 28 years keeps me busy with our home in East China Mi. We are the parents of two kids, our son is 27 and our daughter is 21. We are also avid boaters in the short summers that we have in Mi. Can't wait to meet everybody on Sunday. I'll be coming over with a few of the A-100 guys from the East side all in a convoy! See everybody on Sunday, Larry Gill in East China Mi.
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

New to this site Empty Re: New to this site

Post by G-Man Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:36 pm

[b][i]Fire A100, Welcome to the site!!! You will be seeing me on Sunday and thank you for comming. Be sure to sign up on my mailing list when you get there to get flyers for next years show. Look forward to meeting you and seeing your A,

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:20 pm

Hey firea100, got any photos of your A100? How long have you had it?

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:45 am

Yes I do. I'm still trying to figure out the photo section. Hopefully when I meet G-man he'll have some insight. I'm a little confuser illiterate. .. ok aLOT!

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:57 am

The trick is to click this button here, BROWSE to your photo, click on HOST IT, then copy and paste the long URL into your message. Then when you're done click it again to make it disappear then click SEND to post your message.

New to this site Image11

New to this site Image210

Does that make any sense?

1. Click the button
    2. BROWSE to your photo
    3. click HOST IT
    4. Copy the URL (thumbnail or image, take your pick)
    5. paste the URL into your message
    6. Click the button again.
    7. Click SEND button to post your message.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:47 pm