VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

Is Tim Brogan Vintage Vanaholic at Econo USA Parts still on this forum?

GraphikWerks67
    GraphikWerks67

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2022-04-27

Is Tim Brogan Vintage Vanaholic at Econo USA Parts still on this forum? Empty Is Tim Brogan Vintage Vanaholic at Econo USA Parts still on this forum?

Post by GraphikWerks67 Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:50 am

My father passed a few years ago and we sold his 1964 Ford Falcon. The new owner is looking for some sheet metal. Is Tim still around?

Thanks,
    Scott Meyer in Indianapolis
    GraphikWerks67
    GraphikWerks67

Is Tim Brogan Vintage Vanaholic at Econo USA Parts still on this forum? Empty Re: Is Tim Brogan Vintage Vanaholic at Econo USA Parts still on this forum?

Post by GraphikWerks67 Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:49 am

Given how involved Tim was with Econoline vans, I find it hard to believe that no one has repsonded about him. I'm guessing he might not be with us anymore.
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8729
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Is Tim Brogan Vintage Vanaholic at Econo USA Parts still on this forum? Empty Re: Is Tim Brogan Vintage Vanaholic at Econo USA Parts still on this forum?

Post by dix Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:01 pm

yes he is alive and well. he had a issue on here with a jerk from calf. i did take care of but he may have been laying back you need to understand not everyone here reads every post . if you are a dodge person you might not read ford posting, especially if you still work, i will pm you his # it will be at the top of the page when you log in.

wylee and GraphikWerks67 like this post

GraphikWerks67
    GraphikWerks67

Post by GraphikWerks67 Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:34 pm

Thank you kind sir! I'm shocked that an answer had to come from a Dodge van guy, but you are truly a good dude. My Dad was an E-vanner and bought parts from Tim. I am a G-Vanner. Thank you!!
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8729
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by dix Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:41 am

and we hope you stick around
    post some photos , you never know who your dad may have known from here...

wylee likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:09 am