VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

64-66 G10 custom front and rear heavy duty aluminum bumpers with bowties

Camaro Addict
    Camaro Addict

Number of posts : 250
    Registration date : 2012-07-08

64-66 G10 custom front and rear heavy duty aluminum bumpers with bowties  Empty 64-66 G10 custom front and rear heavy duty aluminum bumpers with bowties

Post by Camaro Addict Mon May 16, 2022 6:05 am

I'm selling a set of custom front and rear bumpers,heavy duty aluminum with chevy booties, they look like they were made for resale as they look professionally made. In the pic the rear one looks 9dd but it sits right in the middle. They bolt on the factory brackets. They were on my 66 chevy van that I bought a few days ago but I took them off immediately and out the stock ones back on. The front one was painted black and part of the paint is off. I will also be selling the chrome mirrors (one that's on the passenger side) other one 8s still never put on they look 80s but I put the stock one back on, pickup only in Hesperia Cali I'm right on the Victorville border64-66 G10 custom front and rear heavy duty aluminum bumpers with bowties  20220510
    64-66 G10 custom front and rear heavy duty aluminum bumpers with bowties  20220511
    64-66 G10 custom front and rear heavy duty aluminum bumpers with bowties  20220512

DanTheVanMan likes this post

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:59 am