VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

Fiberglass interior panel set for Window Van

bluesprint260
    bluesprint260

Number of posts : 41
    Registration date : 2018-06-22

Fiberglass interior panel set for Window Van Empty Fiberglass interior panel set for Window Van

Post by bluesprint260 Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:52 am

Hello, I am finishing the restoration of a 65 travelwagon and am looking for a repairable or good set of the fiberglass interior panels. I used to work as a fiberglasser and have thought about making a mould to make more than one but need some to model them from.

Fiberglass interior panel set for Window Van S-l30010

Thanks

Joel

Marlonius
    Marlonius

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2022-05-14

Fiberglass interior panel set for Window Van Empty Re: Fiberglass interior panel set for Window Van

Post by Marlonius Sat May 14, 2022 4:10 pm

I don't know if you're still looking as it's been 6 months, but I have a complete set in very reasonable condition that I'd be willing to sell. $300 CDN for the whole set. Let me know if you're interested, shoot me a pm, etc. and we can discuss further. I'm in Edmonton.

Cheers,

M.
    bluesprint260
    bluesprint260

Number of posts : 41
    Registration date : 2018-06-22

Fiberglass interior panel set for Window Van Empty Re: Fiberglass interior panel set for Window Van

Post by bluesprint260 Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:35 am

I appreciate the response, I went and collected some from Oregon when I was I was on a trip there last month. The price you are offering them for sounds very reasonable. Pickup is essential for these however as the shipping for me from Oregon to the US border was going to be over 1000$ I think because the one piece is oversized being about 9' long.

Much Appreciated,

Joel
    Marlonius
    Marlonius

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2022-05-14

Post by Marlonius Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:06 pm

No worries, I'm glad you were able to get yourself sorted with a minimum of cost. Shipping is definitely a killer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:11 am