VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

64 Ford Van For Sale-Placerville, CA.-$1000

howbobert
    howbobert

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2015-05-02

64 Ford Van For Sale-Placerville, CA.-$1000 Empty 64 Ford Van For Sale-Placerville, CA.-$1000

Post by howbobert Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:51 am

I am asking $1000.00 for this van.

This van was an early van conversion from the 70’s van craze (see window sticker) that first started out as a Pacific Bell work van.  I have owned this van for 40+ years.  I was going to work on it after I retired, but have just lost interest in it.  I also decided to simplify my life and this is one of the many things I decided to part with. It has been retrofitted and customized over the years with the following:

The odometer reads 64753, but it has most likely rolled over.  Whether it is preceded by a 1 or more, I can’t say.  But given the age, I would say yes.
    289 V8 with a C4 automatic transmission.
    Front disc brakes from a 1967 Ford Mustang.
    Dual reservoir break master cylinder.
    Ron Francis wiring kit with the fuse box located under the drive seat.
    Paneled and carpeted interior.
    Front doors, headliner and engine compartment have been covered with diamond patterned brown naugahyde .
    Pinto high back seats up front that have been reupholstered and 2 high back swivel seats in the middle.
    There is a raised portion in the back that functioned as a sleeping area with storage underneath.  That is where the spare tire and jack was kept.  The original jack might still be in there.  I can’t remember and haven’t looked lately.
    AM/FM radio with Cassette and amp in center console.  The antenna is located just behind the driver’s door, but the mast has broken off.
    CB radio mounted in the dash with the antenna mounted on the drive side.
    Bay window added to driver side of the van.
    Tachometer, oil pressure gauge, amp meter gauge and clock added to dash.
    Front vent added to passenger side next to headlight.
    Front and rear bumpers are from a Ford Bronco.
    Front grill is chrome plated.
    Chromed instrument panel and ash tray cover.
    Mustang automatic gear shifter
    Brown naugahyde covered center console with cup holder with doors to access the heater controls.
    Battery was relocated to under the floor by the side doors.
    All the windows are in good shape with no cracks.
    The hard to find original card board glove box that is still intact.
    Original 1967 Ford user guide for the Econoline Van (fair condition).
    Also included are 2 14x7 and 2 14x9 mags (pictured).  

Buyer must arrange for pick up of van.  All of the tires are currently flat and I was not able to get the lugs off from the front tires. A couple of them actually snapped off.  Also, for some reason the back doors do not open as does the secondary door on the side.  Delivery is not included.  This is van located in Placerville, California

https://imgur.com/a/6SefqfL

Last edited by howbobert on Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:52 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Items and location added price to title)

savage likes this post

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:00 am