VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

Trying to convince GM to license 1964-1966 Chevy/GMC vans

Showvans
    Showvans

Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2021-01-12

Trying to convince GM to license 1964-1966 Chevy/GMC vans Empty Trying to convince GM to license 1964-1966 Chevy/GMC vans

Post by Showvans Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:38 pm

GM has licensed every van that they have made since 1960 except for the 1964-1966 Chevy/GMC vans. I'm hoping to get to the bottom of why this happened and maybe convince them to reconsider. I've put together a photo gallery with 100 pictures of various 64-66 vans that are mostly still on the road as well as a list of the vans that they have licensed. If anyone has any suggestions on how to approach GM I'm looking for suggestions. Here's a fun mockup of what could be.Mockup 64-66 Chevy/GMC vans

Camaro Addict likes this post

Camaro Addict
    Camaro Addict

Number of posts : 250
    Registration date : 2012-07-08

Trying to convince GM to license 1964-1966 Chevy/GMC vans Empty Re: Trying to convince GM to license 1964-1966 Chevy/GMC vans

Post by Camaro Addict Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:47 am

I still have not heard the reason GM didn't approve models to be made of any 1st or 2nd Gen g10s except the mini lindy which I have many of . I wrongly assumed we would see m2 make some 64-66 or 67-70 g10 die-cast. Those photo shopped pics look awesome. I have several a100s and a few econos but they are in boxes of my misc van toys which which have almost any van toys I found even express, venture vans to Honda odyssey vans . I hope you or someone can get them to approve them to be made . I love that I can look at my bookshelves when not all boxed up and see tons of all gens suburban (and tahoe) toys all sizes,dodge magnum wagon and 3rd Gen camaro toys which they still are made by m2 and hot wheels of the vehicles I own and collect specifically I have from micro machines to old gigantic 1:6 scale toys of what I own and sad the g10s are soon limited

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:35 am