VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

66 Dodge A100 Van ( Los Angeles, California) $5000

a100_Bubba
    a100_Bubba
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager

Number of posts : 2650
    Registration date : 2012-03-08

66 Dodge A100 Van ( Los Angeles, California) $5000 Empty 66 Dodge A100 Van ( Los Angeles, California) $5000

Post by a100_Bubba Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:14 pm

http://www.dodgea100.com/1966-window-van-in-los-angeles-ca/?fbclid=IwAR2DmhIxGDWOTXyp2XpE6qSMlfIvkw-jaLqSF_m-64Khx_OG08DWPFzHxrc

1966 Dodge A100 Van For Sale in Los Angeles, California
    Key Features
    Model Year: 1966
    Body Style: Van
    Odometer: See Below
    Engine: See Below
    Transmission: Manual
    Seller Details
    Ad Source: Direct
    Type: Private Owner
    Phone: (773) 458-3160
    Email: aza.quinn@gmail.com

More Information & Additional Pictures
    This beautiful van was bought by my great grandfather brand new in 1966 in Hayward, CA and has since spent it’s entire life in California.

He passed it on to my grandfather who gave it to me a year ago. It runs, shifts and handles beautifully. It’s 3 on the tree, does not have power steering (obviously) and has no issues at all. My grandfather is a very meticulous man and took very good care of this van keeping very detailed records of all the work he did on it (all records included). He had the engine rebuilt 19,000 miles ago and its a beast! As you can see from the pictures there is the expected body wear from a car of it’s age.

There is some rust and some dents and dings but nothing that would comprise the van’s integrity. The interior of the van is gorgeous and has many bells and whistles including a full set of curtains, ash trays galore beautiful green vinyl, and optional retractable step. It breaks my heart to sell this van but since I’m not mechanically minded I think is should go to the home of someone that loves working on classic cars. I put some money in it when I inherited it including replacing a few lights and the shifter column was going bad which I had replaced with an original part from a salvage yard in Oregon.

This van could be a project of love to completely renovate it or you could put it on the road tomorrow and drive for many miles to come!

I used it for work the past year and have no complaints!

66 Dodge A100 Van ( Los Angeles, California) $5000 1966_los-angeles-ca_featured

sweetvan likes this post

sweetvan
    sweetvan

Number of posts : 242
    Registration date : 2013-12-16

66 Dodge A100 Van ( Los Angeles, California) $5000 Empty Re: 66 Dodge A100 Van ( Los Angeles, California) $5000

Post by sweetvan Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:03 am

Ad shows it was a 6 cyl, fancy model and sold for $4,800. Someone got a great project.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:14 pm