VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

68 Dodge A100 van (CA)- $3000

a100_Bubba
    a100_Bubba
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager

Number of posts : 2650
    Registration date : 2012-03-08

68 Dodge A100  van (CA)- $3000 Empty 68 Dodge A100 van (CA)- $3000

Post by a100_Bubba Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:04 pm

https://santabarbara.craigslist.org/cto/d/santa-barbara-rare-1968-dodge-a100/7151457671.html

68 Dodge A100  van (CA)- $3000 00m0m_lEPvAlgGmCf_0ww0oo_600x450

1968 Dodge A100
    fuel: gas
    odometer: 42464
    title status: clean
    transmission: manual
    Up for sale is my 1968 Dodge A100. The Van Is located in Goleta,California

This van has a lot of great potential. It has current registration, does run and has a CLEAN TITLE in hand in my name. It will need some minor work to make it a driver. I purchased it with the intention of restoring it but I no longer have the space for it so it unfortunately has to go. It is currently powered by a 360 engine (that was swapped in before I bought it) and a 3 speed manual on the column. There are a few performance parts on the engine like the edlebrock 4 barrel carb and manifold. Because I do not see myself being able to purchase another one of these vans any time soon, I will also be including A TON of parts that have been collected over the years. Basically will be filling the back of the van with hard to find spares. Long tube headers, 727 automatic trans with shifter, spare grills and bumpers, etc (SEE PHOTO) All of the glass is installed and intact, (also have spares for those)
    The Van currently sits on 19" TSW wheels but included is a set of original steel wheels.
    The van shows 42464 on the dash.
    This van has a lot of potential to be a great cruiser or an awesome vintage camping experience.

There is some minor front end damage, which didn't bother me as I purchased it this way and there is some rust around the roof panel. and in the front passenger side dogleg. I have attached photos of the worst spots. It had also been repainted at some point but probably could be cleaned up if desired. All can be easily addressed/repaired for little money if you want to make it perfect. I am also including a BRAND NEW TMNT Dodge A100 Van toy, just in case you need some inspiration for the van.

If you're looking for a Rare vintage cruiser, a camper, work truck or just a unique automobile, this is it!
    Email to set up appointment to see the van. Thank you!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:58 pm