VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

69 Dodge A108 Van - $2300 (ID)

a100_Bubba
    a100_Bubba
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager

Number of posts : 2650
    Registration date : 2012-03-08

69 Dodge A108 Van - $2300 (ID) Empty 69 Dodge A108 Van - $2300 (ID)

Post by a100_Bubba Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:35 pm

https://boise.craigslist.org/cto/d/mountain-home-f-1969-dodge-a108-van/6900740463.html

69 Dodge A108 Van - $2300

Groovy affraid 1969 Dodge a108 van
    Going a different direction and selling my van project.

318 v8 out of an older Dodge pickup mated to an automatic transmission. Mopar! yewwww!

Pretty much a blank canvas to do whatever you desire. I was going to go the 70s cruiser route but it was originally built as a camper van in 1969 by a company in Cali, so it’s got the remnants of that as well.

I was told the engine was a solid runner before it was pulled. It’s mounted and ready to get hooked up.

Known Needs:
    Plug wires
    Coil
    Alternator
    Starter motor
    Battery
    Driveshaft
    Engine to be wired and plumbed
    Brakes hooked up
    Seats are cruddy but i think original

There is some rust through (pictured), but is mostly solid. Other than the one big owie on the passenger side, it only has little dings and dents.

Pretty cool looking van with a lot of potential. There’s plenty of 69 VW buses and the like on the road, and not many of these guys rolling around anymore. Stand out and turn heads after you do what I didn’t have time for: getting her running and driving.

I put a lot of pictures on here to tell a lot of the story but let me know if you have any questions.

Call or preferably text me. If i don’t answer a call, leave me a message or text me to call you back.

Come check it out in person

Open to trade offers. I like lifted trucks and old rigs of all sorts, let me see what you have. Even projects welcome... I’m sure my parents don’t mind my projects sitting in their backyard while I’m away at college...

Asking $2300 OBO
    Make me an offer
    69 Dodge A108 Van - $2300 (ID) 00606_iUmEWdJkuCb_600x450

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:09 pm