VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

69 Dodge A100 Camper Arkansas $4,000

a100_Bubba
    a100_Bubba
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager

Number of posts : 2650
    Registration date : 2012-03-08

69 Dodge A100 Camper Arkansas $4,000 Empty 69 Dodge A100 Camper Arkansas $4,000

Post by a100_Bubba Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:32 pm

http://www.dodgea100.com/1969-camper-van-hot-springs-ar/?fbclid=IwAR3usgmPPqMHLO2kxRzRPCFZWcBS4KVfIimDpgnzcEUpSG6dUrE9a1PlnHU

1969 Dodge A100 Camper For Sale in Hot Springs, Arkansas
    Key Features
    Model Year: 1969
    Body Style: Camper
    Odometer: 67,000
    Engine: 8 cylinder
    Transmission: Automatic
    Seller Details
    Ad Source: Craigslist
    Type: Private Owner
    Phone: See Below
    Email: See Below
    69 Dodge A100 Camper Arkansas $4,000 1969_hot-springs-ar_featured

More Information & Additional Pictures
    Please I don’t need help selling it will be cash in person sale only. One the coolest vans I ever owned has the rare distinction of having most windows of any can 25 total very rare Corrie cruiser I have been told there was less than 100 made.

One recently sold in very good condition for over $40k. This one is still a project. It’s does run and lot drive. Meaning it will crank and drive around but not enough to drive on highway. But it’s pretty close.

Most Likley needs carb cleaned again. I replaced the plugs and wires and cleaned carb over a year ago. Also replaced 2 wheel cylinders.. the gas tank is bad so it is runing out of a jug inside. the inside was in bad condition as it had sit for almost 20 years. I pulled the inside out saved the big pieces.

Plans to redo it with my daughter. But she is in college now and no time. With a little more work and more parts it could be a runing and driving cool survivor camper again.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:31 pm