VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+4
wacko
xjamesx
G-Man
kookykrispy
8 posters

Having Surgery tomorrow... may be gone for awhile :(

kookykrispy
    kookykrispy

Number of posts : 1533
    Registration date : 2009-05-22

Having Surgery tomorrow...    may be gone for awhile :( Empty Having Surgery tomorrow... may be gone for awhile :(

Post by kookykrispy Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:07 pm

I'm going in for surgery tomorrow so I may not be posting here or getting my email for a few days while I am recovering. Just a heads up to my vanner friends.
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Having Surgery tomorrow...    may be gone for awhile :( Empty Re: Having Surgery tomorrow... may be gone for awhile :(

Post by G-Man Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:10 pm

Take care KK, I hope you have a speedy recovery.
    xjamesx
    xjamesx

Number of posts : 378
    Registration date : 2008-05-14

Having Surgery tomorrow...    may be gone for awhile :( Empty Re: Having Surgery tomorrow... may be gone for awhile :(

Post by xjamesx Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:49 pm

i second that speedy recovery. take it easy, we'll be here when you get back.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:01 pm

Do what the doc tells you...................they know things!
    wacko
    wacko

Number of posts : 423
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Post by wacko Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:11 am

Best of luck. Hope everything goes well.
    crazee

Number of posts : 331
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Post by crazee Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:43 am

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
    Smile

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:38 am

Good luck with the surgery. Flirt with the nurses, it takes your mind off the surgery. Better than pain pills

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:23 pm

Good luck!!! Hope you recover quick.
    kookykrispy
    kookykrispy

Number of posts : 1533
    Registration date : 2009-05-22

Post by kookykrispy Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:17 pm

whooo... well I'm back home. It was not as terrible as my mind was imagining it would be. Thank you everyone for all the kind words... I was actually pretty nervous and scared to go under the knife. The more I thought about it, the anxious I became. The nurses and doctor did a good job and the surgery was a success. Now its over, and I just got to take it easy and rest.

A nice surprise in my email inbox when I got home: My brother emailed me saying he and Dad went and got my new '64 and hauled it home. Its now parked in the driveway in front of the garage of the family home.

Dad says he is excited to work on it and get it running! (the old man loves these vans too, he helped me rebuild my old '66 way back in the day). He says it shouldn't take much to get it on the road again.
    sasktrini
    sasktrini

Number of posts : 2067
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Post by sasktrini Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:12 am

That's great!
    benwah
    benwah

Number of posts : 1135
    Registration date : 2008-07-05

Post by benwah Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:35 am

good to hear your ok!
    Donn
    Donn

Number of posts : 692
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

Post by Donn Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:24 pm

Best feeling in the world getting out of the hospital.
    Good for you!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:13 am