VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

66 Chevy Sportvan Camper - Kingsport, TN - $6000

vanny
    vanny

Number of posts : 14775
    Registration date : 2012-09-22

66 Chevy Sportvan Camper - Kingsport, TN - $6000 Empty 66 Chevy Sportvan Camper - Kingsport, TN - $6000

Post by vanny Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:58 am

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1438618493031968/

66 Chevy Sportvan Camper - Kingsport, TN - $6000 66chev25

66 Chevy Sport Van with campster add-on. Guy that owned it before me said the guy he got it off of removed couch, cots, sink, etc... and threw it away. Wish he hadn't done that.

194 in-line 6 cylinder 3 on the tree 52k on odometer.
    New cross flow aluminum radiator.
    Front electric radiator fan.
    New Electronic Distributor
    Chrome engine dress up kit.
    New brake pads.
    New front shocks and new air shocks on rear.
    New Alternator.
    New A/C compressor.
    Tires like new.
    Dealer Add-on Mark IV A/C parts replaced and fixed.
    When top is raised it is about 6'3" tall in center of it.
    New Sony radio CD player with Blue tooth and mic for phone calls. 4 speakers.
    Tie dyed cloth on couch/bed. Enough for curtains.
    Couch is not mounted it is out of a newer van.
    I also have the seat that goes on engine cover.
    It has the mounts for the cots on the doors and over head.
    Has rust hole on rocker behind the drivers door. Outside and inside rocker. And rear side door needs body work.
    Seats have covers on them they are pretty rough under the covers.
    I have put POR 15 on any rust I have found has a few dents and dings but overall very good shape.
    Runs great I drive it around town and to local car shows from time to time. Does 65 down interstate does slow down on up hill climb.
    A/C Blows good cold air but will not cool down the entire van. I bought the tie dyed material to make a curtain behind front seats never got around to completing it.
    Heater works good but fan makes noise the longer it runs.
    Electrical receptacle on side needs to be wired in for 110 AC power. It is a new plug just never got around to wiring it in and installing receptacles inside van.
    Only thing I know of that doesn't work on the van is the backup lights. everything else works fine.
    Hard to start after turning off engine due to one piece intake/exhaust but always does.
    Makes a popping noise under drivers side when I hit a bump I cannot figure out what is doing it.
    Needs a spare tire and rim. I don't think the one on it fits.
    1966 Antique Tn. Tag
    I just have to many projects and getting older to finish this one. Needs to go to a good home.
    Asking $6000 or best offer.
    Any other questions PM me.

http://public.fotki.com/Vintage-Vans/vintage-vans-es/ruff-diamond-1/?cmd=fs_slideshow

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:02 am