VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

65 Van dodge A100 - $6500 (CA) RELIST

a100_Bubba
    a100_Bubba
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager

Number of posts : 2650
    Registration date : 2012-03-08

65 Van dodge A100  - $6500 (CA) RELIST Empty 65 Van dodge A100 - $6500 (CA) RELIST

Post by a100_Bubba Tue May 08, 2018 9:58 am

Van dodge A100 1965 - $6500

1965 Dodge A100
    fuel: gas
    title status: clean
    transmission: automatic
    I am offering my 1965 Dodge A100 shorty custom panel van. It is a very special rig. I have kept the original paint that was done in the 70s. It was first blue and then became an Audio demonstration van. It was painted with the most amazing yellow metal fleck laquer. The special super amazing aspect is the double airbrush space theme on each side featuring the starship enterprise. It is just sublime. The condition of the paint is fair. It needs to be painted if you can. I did not have the heart. It gets so many comments and people photograph it wherever I go. It has the slotted mags. I drive it daily.
    It has a 318 v8 with a carter two barrel. Even as stock and dialed down as the motor is, it will still lay rubber. I built it for reliability as I was traveling and camping in it. I put an automatic fuel pump and electronic fan in it so it cools well, The LA motor has 25,000 ish miles. the 904 three speed transmission is fresh. maybe 3 or 4 thousand on that professional rebuild.
    The transmission needs a new mount to replace the sling and there is a flat spot in the steering box.
    I just repacked the wheel bearings, greased everything and there are new fluids and oils all around. there are airbags in the back that really tightens it up. It has updated very comfy toyota seats and a new carpet and wood interior. I am pretty darn firm at 6200. you may call me and talk to me about it.

https://santabarbara.craigslist.org/cto/d/vintage-van-dodge-a/6582076168.html

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:22 pm