VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

Need pictures of Lokar kickdown as installed on an A100

kiwimopar
    kiwimopar

Number of posts : 740
    Registration date : 2010-01-23

Need pictures of Lokar kickdown as installed on an A100 Empty Need pictures of Lokar kickdown as installed on an A100

Post by kiwimopar Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:14 pm

Hi guys,
    I am hoping that someone here has some good pictures showing how a Lokar kick-down linkage appears when installed.  Also if there are any clues as to a Lokar parts list.  I see Summit Racing offer some parts, but as I still run the mechanical factory setup, I am unsure as to which parts to buy.
    Being out here weeks away from shipping, means I cannot just roll in and out of a Speed shop and get parts any time I feel like it.
    Thanks,
    Roger
    lws67
    lws67

Number of posts : 193
    Registration date : 2012-06-20

Need pictures of Lokar kickdown as installed on an A100 Empty Re: Need pictures of Lokar kickdown as installed on an A100

Post by lws67 Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:58 pm

This is the kit you want. KD-2727(HT) The bracket and cable end that attaches to the trans is straight forward. The bracket and cable that attaches to your carb will take some figuring out. There is nothing aftermarket out there that is a straight bolt on for these vans. The directions are clear enough that one can figure out how to make it work at the carb end. So, trans end is simple bolt it up, the carb end will take a little effort. Here's one fitted to a Demon carb.Need pictures of Lokar kickdown as installed on an A100 Img_2019
    kiwimopar
    kiwimopar

Number of posts : 740
    Registration date : 2010-01-23

Need pictures of Lokar kickdown as installed on an A100 Empty Re: Need pictures of Lokar kickdown as installed on an A100

Post by kiwimopar Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:39 am

lws67 wrote:This is the kit you want. KD-2727(HT) The bracket  and cable end that attaches to the trans is straight forward. The bracket and cable that attaches to your carb will  take some figuring out. There is nothing aftermarket out there that is a straight bolt on for these vans. The directions are clear enough that one can figure out how to make it work at the carb end. So, trans end is simple bolt it up, the carb end will take a little effort. Here's one fitted to a Demon carb.Need pictures of Lokar kickdown as installed on an A100 Img_2019

Thank you. cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:28 am