VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

RESOLVED!!!.... ISSUES with the MAIN SITE, DONATION PAGE etc are FIXED!!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

RESOLVED!!!.... ISSUES with the MAIN SITE, DONATION PAGE etc are FIXED!! Empty RESOLVED!!!.... ISSUES with the MAIN SITE, DONATION PAGE etc are FIXED!!

Post by Admin Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:52 pm

Well... Well... Well...

Been having TOO much fun trying to make the "powers that be" happy satisfying the requirements...  BUT I think I am making progress!

What's going on?  It is some WHOIS database info for EVERY site that needs verifying bla-bla-bla for proof of ownership yada-yada-yada, and they are updating and checking this and that to make things current...

you want to know more?  https://whois.icann.org/en

just gives me a headache LOL

anyway, think I got this now, after much scratch   saving all those expired vehicle registrations may have helped!

thank you for your patience!  check back in a day or 2

I'll keep you posted

Last edited by chebby on Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:51 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : updated info)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

RESOLVED!!!.... ISSUES with the MAIN SITE, DONATION PAGE etc are FIXED!! Empty Re: RESOLVED!!!.... ISSUES with the MAIN SITE, DONATION PAGE etc are FIXED!!

Post by Admin Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:03 pm

We are up and running again!!! Please let me know if you have any problems

glad that's over cheers
    Keith D
    Keith D

Number of posts : 405
    Registration date : 2016-11-25

RESOLVED!!!.... ISSUES with the MAIN SITE, DONATION PAGE etc are FIXED!! Empty Re: RESOLVED!!!.... ISSUES with the MAIN SITE, DONATION PAGE etc are FIXED!!

Post by Keith D Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:18 am

chebby wrote:We are up and running again!!! Please let me know if you have any problems

glad that's over cheers

THANKS...I can get into the vintage-van.com site again. I was having to get in via the "back door" for the past month plus.
    vanny
    vanny

Number of posts : 14775
    Registration date : 2012-09-22

Post by vanny Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:26 am

Nice piece of work, Chebby!!! cheers

http://public.fotki.com/Vintage-Vans/vintage-vans-es/ruff-diamond-1/?cmd=fs_slideshow
    samsvan
    samsvan

Number of posts : 672
    Registration date : 2014-09-04

Post by samsvan Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:51 pm

I never had any problems. scratch
    vanny
    vanny

Number of posts : 14775
    Registration date : 2012-09-22

Post by vanny Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:59 pm

It was just people trying to connect through the website page or the donate page. The forum page was still working all along.

http://public.fotki.com/Vintage-Vans/vintage-vans-es/ruff-diamond-1/?cmd=fs_slideshow

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:49 pm