VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

1967 display

FollowThatDream
    FollowThatDream

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2017-07-11

1967 display Empty 1967 display

Post by FollowThatDream Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:26 pm

Hello everyone I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Fleur, and I'm originally from France. I always loved the Volkswagen camper vans of Europe as long as I can remember. In my childhood, the freedom to travel and be able to enjoy the life is like a dream. Growing up watching Dallas and Starsky & Hutch, I just loved those big American cars. Like Thelma & Louise, the sensation of moving across the road, radio up, top down along a road that never ends is so uniquely American. The roads in Europe are smaller, and not usually equipped to handle such big vehicles or trailers. Since coming to America I've fallen in love with these first generation American vans and hope to find something maybe with your help.
    With much research, I'm very interested in finding an automatic 1967 Econoline heavy duty display van. Does this van exist? I'd love to make this dream a reality. Very happy to be here with you in this adventurous community.  Happy Bastille Day
    Thank you flower
    donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Number of posts : 12220
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

1967 display Empty Re: 1967 display

Post by donivan65 Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:08 am

You have changed your location 3 times,,,,,,put down one that we recognize if you are serious about being here with us,,,,,,,,,,
    FollowThatDream
    FollowThatDream

Post by FollowThatDream Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:32 pm

Hello and thank you for the friendly welcome. I apologize for changing my location three times and you were keeping track. When I joined I was removed from here, is that what you mean ? I have an email saying my account was deleted. I'm new here and may have made a mistake, everything is possible, but that's no reason to think I'm not serious. I live outside San Francisco in Pacifica.
    vanny
    vanny

Number of posts : 14775
    Registration date : 2012-09-22

Post by vanny Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:54 pm

Welcome Fleur, 
      Just keep checking the E's For Sale section and there are also some econoline sites and Facebook sites that specialize in Econolines. The display vans are definitely harder to find because there weren't as many of them manufactured as the rest but you do see them from time to time. Good luck in your search. Attending some of the vanning events would be a good way to search as well. You can make contacts with people who enjoy the same passion for these gems!

http://public.fotki.com/Vintage-Vans/vintage-vans-es/ruff-diamond-1/?cmd=fs_slideshow
    donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Number of posts : 12220
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

Post by donivan65 Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:16 pm

We come here to hang out, have fun and help each other,,,,,,its the ones that hide their location that scam, spam and cause problems that we dont need,,,,,,,,,we just like to know where our van family is,,,,,,,,
    FollowThatDream
    FollowThatDream

Post by FollowThatDream Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:14 pm

Hey Vanny !
    Thanks for your warm welcome ! I've been traveling so sorry for my late answer. I will definitly follow your advices. Very impatient to discover my future van !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:18 pm