VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

When is the best time to sell my van? Now or spring?

Savy67
    Savy67

Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2013-11-07

When is the best time to sell my van? Now or spring?  Empty When is the best time to sell my van? Now or spring?

Post by Savy67 Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:40 am

I'm thinking of selling my '69 A108 custom sportsman. I've had my fun with it and I"m ready to move on to something else. Is there a "good" time to sell? I don't mind storing it for the winter for a spring sale, if it may yield a higher price. Let me know your opinions, you've all been a great help in the past. Thanks.
    OutofSight
    OutofSight

Number of posts : 1558
    Registration date : 2015-11-19

When is the best time to sell my van? Now or spring?  Empty Re: When is the best time to sell my van? Now or spring?

Post by OutofSight Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:24 am

I would say spring or summer time is best.
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8731
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

When is the best time to sell my van? Now or spring?  Empty Re: When is the best time to sell my van? Now or spring?

Post by dix Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:58 am

depends on condition.. if i'm looking for something to freshen up /update/ maybe paint
    i'd be looking now. and work all winter on it.. just a driver then around tax return check time or late spring

Number of posts : 624
    Registration date : 2013-07-19

Post by rustytoolss Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:32 pm

Spring/summer is the hottest time to sell...all of the "got to have a new fun vehicle type" are looking for a motorcycle, mucscle car, van, street rod, fishin boat. In the fall guys are lookin for a deal..something they can pick up cheap!! and work on over the winter. Good Luck
    Savy67
    Savy67

Post by Savy67 Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:01 am

Thanks for your input guys, I've decided to sell it now. We'll see how it goes. Thanks again.
    OutofSight
    OutofSight

Post by OutofSight Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:09 am

How and where will you be listing it?
    Savy67
    Savy67

Post by Savy67 Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:19 am

Ebay...and I'll post the link here.
    OutofSight
    OutofSight

Post by OutofSight Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:37 pm

Cool.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:14 am