VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+3
Barnabas
jimthefred
lws67
7 posters

Hillary (Hilda-Beast) On The Road In The Mystery Machine?

lws67
    lws67

Number of posts : 193
    Registration date : 2012-06-20

Hillary (Hilda-Beast) On The Road In The Mystery Machine?  Empty Hillary (Hilda-Beast) On The Road In The Mystery Machine?

Post by lws67 Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:25 am

Hearing reports that Madam Clinton is campaigning in a van she's calling Scooby?? Really? Shouldn't she be doing this in a Volt or Prius??? Good lord!
    jimthefred
    jimthefred

Number of posts : 326
    Registration date : 2012-01-15

Hillary (Hilda-Beast) On The Road In The Mystery Machine?  Empty Re: Hillary (Hilda-Beast) On The Road In The Mystery Machine?

Post by jimthefred Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:47 am

hope it crashes Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
    Barnabas
    Barnabas
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager

Number of posts : 2011
    Registration date : 2011-01-16

Hillary (Hilda-Beast) On The Road In The Mystery Machine?  Empty Re: Hillary (Hilda-Beast) On The Road In The Mystery Machine?

Post by Barnabas Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:02 pm

Hillary (Hilda-Beast) On The Road In The Mystery Machine?  Scooby-van-hillary
    Barnabas
    Barnabas

Number of posts : 2011
    Registration date : 2011-01-16

Post by Barnabas Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:07 pm

From now on this is what the American public will call a "Scooby Van," because that is what Hillary called it.

Hillary (Hilda-Beast) On The Road In The Mystery Machine?  27915B8A00000578-0-image-a-1_1429030316649
    AzDon
    AzDon

Number of posts : 742
    Registration date : 2014-01-20

Post by AzDon Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:00 pm

I like it! Cool ground effects! Gonna be hard for the others to find something cooler to tour in. Calling it a "scooby van" kinda demeans it, though.....
    scarlin
    scarlin

Number of posts : 258
    Registration date : 2012-01-25

Post by scarlin Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:46 pm

Looks like GOV. van, Guy's with Big guns. Where is the flowers and Scoobie Doo?
    Joe Van
    Joe Van
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 4619
    Registration date : 2012-10-11

Post by Joe Van Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:09 pm

I have been driving my 3rd gen Chevy Van past couple of weeks to the local "Car Shows" so I can get some work done on my early and all I been hearing is look at the Scooby Van by people young and old everywhere my early is one thing but with my 3rd gen I just don't see it...It never bothered me before but it starting to bother me now where's scooby,,,how about shaggy,,,is Thelma in there,,,$#^%&#$... I think in the general public's opinion if you drive a van it must be a scooby van..!!!.. Evil or Very Mad .. Hillary (Hilda-Beast) On The Road In The Mystery Machine?  Pictur10

Number of posts : 3794
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by Digz Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:38 pm

I got that the other day. A bunch of yahoos in a beat up Cavalier , "Where's Scooby?" I smiled waved and muttered dickheads as they went by. We have become the Crescent , Vise Grips and Channel Locks of the automotive world....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:08 pm