VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

The krazy kook will be in L.A. this week!

kookykrispy
    kookykrispy

Number of posts : 1533
    Registration date : 2009-05-22

The krazy kook will be in L.A. this week!   Empty The krazy kook will be in L.A. this week!

Post by kookykrispy Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:37 pm

Hey everyone, I'm about to board the plane to go to L.A. for the week.  I have business in Torrance, but I'll be available in the evenings.  It would be fun to meet up with any hardcore vintage vanners in the L.A. area.  I'll be in Torrance until Thursday, then Ontario, CA Thursday evening, then flying back on Friday. I'm down to meet any of you for a burger at in-n-out, and I especially would love to see your VANS!!!
    Kakster
    Kakster

Number of posts : 236
    Registration date : 2008-05-18

The krazy kook will be in L.A. this week!   Empty Re: The krazy kook will be in L.A. this week!

Post by Kakster Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:24 pm

Hey Krazy KookWhich In and Out, and what day?  There is one near the Torrance airport on Crenshaw, and another on Hawthorne, both close to where I am.
    ditdater
    ditdater

Number of posts : 590
    Registration date : 2010-11-06

The krazy kook will be in L.A. this week!   Empty Re: The krazy kook will be in L.A. this week!

Post by ditdater Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:07 pm

hey,y'all have fun out there in the sun , any time to show more pics of the sidepipes ?
    kookykrispy
    kookykrispy

Post by kookykrispy Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:33 pm

Kakster wrote:Hey Krazy KookWhich In and Out, and what day?  There is one near the Torrance airport on Crenshaw, and another on Hawthorne, both close to where I am.

Hey Kakster! Yup yup, I'm at the Torrance airport PCH and Crenshaw.

I'm free this evening, and hopin' to hang out and meet some hardcore vanners and make some new friends, also tomorrow I am planning to tour the Edelbrock Factory at 2pm if anyone wants to join me!
    kookykrispy
    kookykrispy

Post by kookykrispy Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:34 pm

ditdater wrote:hey,y'all have fun out there in the sun ,  any time to show more pics of the sidepipes  ?

Danny,

I will get you some pics of em when I get home next week, I promise! Sorry to have been puttin those off so long.

KK
    Kakster
    Kakster

Number of posts : 236
    Registration date : 2008-05-18

Post by Kakster Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:51 pm

Hey KK,
    Sorry but I have to pass on tonight since I have settled in for the night with my bride. But tomorrow I would be interested in going to Edelbrock. Will you visit their factory on California St.?

Let me know and then look for a 67 "Old Speckled Hen" Chevy van at 2pm tomorrow.
    KAK

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:19 pm