VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+4
Twinpilot001
HandiVanMan
wideload
delraydoug
8 posters

ran across this pix - early van hits pole. driver treated and released at hosp.

delraydoug
    delraydoug

Number of posts : 210
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

ran across this pix - early van hits pole. driver treated and released at hosp. Empty ran across this pix - early van hits pole. driver treated and released at hosp.

Post by delraydoug Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:24 am

wideload
    wideload
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 1388
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

ran across this pix - early van hits pole. driver treated and released at hosp. Empty Re: ran across this pix - early van hits pole. driver treated and released at hosp.

Post by wideload Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:43 am

Top left, click on, back to album, and there's 3 more pic's. Wonder who's van? The poster FB location was Westport Mass. Post was dated Nov. 6.

Last edited by wideload on Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:50 am; edited 2 times in total

HandiVanMan
    HandiVanMan

Number of posts : 1868
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

ran across this pix - early van hits pole. driver treated and released at hosp. Empty Re: ran across this pix - early van hits pole. driver treated and released at hosp.

Post by HandiVanMan Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:46 am

ran across this pix - early van hits pole. driver treated and released at hosp. QpeXThjyuJKfmzZKGKg6xIENDB-vi
    I wonder if it belongs a member here or at vcvc?
    Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Number of posts : 6186
    Registration date : 2009-09-28

Post by Twinpilot001 Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:28 pm

Zoomies=likely very identifible!!
    Big W
    Big W

Number of posts : 3282
    Registration date : 2011-01-14

Post by Big W Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:18 pm

Looks the wooden front bumper didn't help either.
    Joe Van
    Joe Van
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 4619
    Registration date : 2012-10-11

Post by Joe Van Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:04 am

MAN..!!!...That Sucks....He is "Very Lucky" to be alive..!!!...That front "Crash Fear" is on my mind every time I drive my early thank GOD it was not over to the left a couple of feet..!!!...I wonder what caused it I see the roads were wet and it was on a curve.???

Number of posts : 1412
    Registration date : 2013-08-18

Post by Vantasia Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:46 pm

https://www.facebook.com/benjamin.aubin.330/posts/10202906408926795

Link to full album....poster says it was in Fairhaven, Mass., south of Boston, near Cape Cod
    EnduroRdr
    EnduroRdr

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2014-12-14

Post by EnduroRdr Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:11 am

Ouch - Lucky dude to survive that one!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:14 pm