VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+9
Admin
Joe Van
diamond dave
Vanish
donivan65
Twinpilot001
kookykrispy
Vantasia
GMman
13 posters

HEI Ignitions on the Inline 6 Chevy Engine

Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

HEI Ignitions on the Inline 6 Chevy Engine - Page 2 Empty Re: HEI Ignitions on the Inline 6 Chevy Engine

Post by Vanish Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:45 pm

Hey GMman... ... Thank You .. Very Much ... I knew we could get things worked out !!!!! when You start driving the 66 You will also want to convert it to Duel  Master Cylinder ... those to mods to Your van ... the HEI and the new master ... will make all the difference in the world ....

kookykrispy
    kookykrispy

Number of posts : 1533
    Registration date : 2009-05-22

HEI Ignitions on the Inline 6 Chevy Engine - Page 2 Empty Re: HEI Ignitions on the Inline 6 Chevy Engine

Post by kookykrispy Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:34 pm

Joe Van wrote:Thank You GMman...Welcome to VV..!!!.. cheers ..This is Our "Friend" Chris (G-Man) on the right... Very Happy ..HEI Ignitions on the Inline 6 Chevy Engine - Page 2 105_0814

I love this pic!! cheers cheers cheers
    kookykrispy
    kookykrispy

Number of posts : 1533
    Registration date : 2009-05-22

Post by kookykrispy Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:44 pm

GMman is an excellent handle! Welcome to Vintage Vans GMman!!!

Way to go Chebby for 'seeing' the ideal solution. So glad this has a happy ending with a new member GMman feeling welcomed to our awesome online van community, but also shows respect to our departed brother Chris Hattswell aka "G-man".

rocky69rhodes
    rocky69rhodes

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2014-09-26

Post by rocky69rhodes Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:10 pm

bump
    dan nachel
    dan nachel

Number of posts : 394
    Registration date : 2012-01-24

Post by dan nachel Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:18 pm

I also am ASE certified.It stands for "ask sombody else" Ha ha !!~ welcome. The best vanners and info are on this site.
    SteelyVan
    SteelyVan

Number of posts : 112
    Registration date : 2009-08-14

Post by SteelyVan Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:14 pm

I (inadvertently) as a newbie, kinda tramped on our good Governor by using a DonnieVan username. After a quick PM to Don (explaining my exuberance to register as a new owner/not realizing such a close name), he diplomatically expressed a change and contacted Chebby to re-register. Now if only I could substitute his van skills instead of sharing a first name. I have however, through his advice and pictures/illustrations conquered some repairs I thought I never could have 5 years ago. Thanks Don!
    panelmanrd
    panelmanrd

Number of posts : 801
    Registration date : 2009-10-04

Post by panelmanrd Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:57 am

dan nachel wrote:I also am ASE certified.It stands for "ask sombody else"  Ha ha !!~ welcome. The best vanners and info are on this site.
    I wear one of those patches on my uniform also, never heard it called that before,
    good one!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:35 am