VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

N.W. Nationals

Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Number of posts : 6186
    Registration date : 2009-09-28

N.W. Nationals Empty N.W. Nationals

Post by Twinpilot001 Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:58 pm

Just got home from the Northwest Good guys nationals car show here in Spokane wa. Great show too - I saw many great cars & things & 1 econoline pickup! NO A Van to be seen there!!Sadly!! No old vintage vans there!!= Sad Evil or Very Mad 
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8729
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

N.W. Nationals Empty Re: N.W. Nationals

Post by dix Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:00 pm

did you take yours ??

Number of posts : 6186
    Registration date : 2009-09-28

Post by Twinpilot001 Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:23 pm

wish it was finished!! Sad Evil or Very Mad 
    kookykrispy
    kookykrispy

Number of posts : 1533
    Registration date : 2009-05-22

Post by kookykrispy Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:39 pm

We have a van club with 10 earlies over here on the west side of WA, but we don't usually go to car shows because, well...  most of us do not have a 'show quality' rig, and those few that do, we are not really into the car show scene.  Its not really what vanning is about.  Besides, the fun factor of sitting in a parking lot only goes so far.  Vans are for more than that...  I'm talking about a real van run.

Not to say you can't take your van to a car show, but we're more into going en mass to van related 'eVANts'.  We made the drive down to Portland for the econoNW show in June.  Over 40 early vans were there.  We had over 20 early model vans at our own run 'the Hootenanny' over the 4th of July weekend. We camped out all weekend and on Saturday, we all cruised out to the ocean together. It was really awesome.

River city vans will be hosting their van run in Spokane in Early October.  They are calling their run 'the VANityville horror' and it will involve a costume party! That's gonna be a good van run, probably with a strong turn out, they are a kick ass club full of really fun people and awesome vans.

Our next club function is a trip to the drive in movies.  Rodeo Drive-In in Bremerton.   Actual dates is TBD, but it will be before the end of summer.  Thats gonna be fun.  Take all the vans to the drive in movies with our friends and families.
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8729
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by dix Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:26 am

yeah the good guys crowd does not excite me

Number of posts : 73
    Registration date : 2012-06-09

Post by vanman2 Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:20 am

same here i agree with dix , my vans are for me and my vannin buddies although i do go to car shows to see whats there , my vans are for me to drive and enjoy and i dont really care what anyone else thinks ~~ if you own a van you understand if you dont own a van you never will  Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:38 pm