VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

International good Van Vibes - Cheers Joe (A100 Wrench)

polosteve
    polosteve

Number of posts : 70
    Registration date : 2012-10-28

International good Van Vibes - Cheers Joe (A100 Wrench) Empty International good Van Vibes - Cheers Joe (A100 Wrench)

Post by polosteve Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:00 pm

Just wanted to drop Joe a public thanks, being in the UK means getting parts is not easy.  Nearly everything needs to be ordered from the states.  

My van came to me with a stupid little ally gas tank and a ropey lpg tank.  I found (amazingly - Thanks Manc Rob) a gas tank in the UK last summer but no filler neck so had to cut a whole in the van floor and use an aero filler neck over the winter months.

Now my van will be one step closer to original, I thought getting a fuel filler neck would be an issue - Joe made it very easy!

Left Arizona Friday - Arrived with me Monday evening, Amazing!

Thanks dude  Cool 

Steve

(everybody loves pics....):

International good Van Vibes - Cheers Joe (A100 Wrench) Xzhz
    vanny
    vanny

Number of posts : 14775
    Registration date : 2012-09-22

International good Van Vibes - Cheers Joe (A100 Wrench) Empty Re: International good Van Vibes - Cheers Joe (A100 Wrench)

Post by vanny Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:37 pm

At-A-Boy Joe! Way to take care of our brother across the pond!

http://public.fotki.com/Vintage-Vans/vintage-vans-es/ruff-diamond-1/?cmd=fs_slideshow
    A100 Wrench
    A100 Wrench

Number of posts : 572
    Registration date : 2013-05-12

International good Van Vibes - Cheers Joe (A100 Wrench) Empty Re: International good Van Vibes - Cheers Joe (A100 Wrench)

Post by A100 Wrench Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:18 am

Thanks Steve,
    Once you get past the sticker shock of international shipping,the process wasn't any harder than continental shipping. Joe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:45 am