VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+3
Abitibi
Twinpilot001
kookykrispy
7 posters

HOOTENANNY! July 4-5-6, Aberdeen/Hoquiam, WA "Vanner's Day on the Beach"

kookykrispy
    kookykrispy

Number of posts : 1533
    Registration date : 2009-05-22

HOOTENANNY! July 4-5-6, Aberdeen/Hoquiam, WA "Vanner's Day on the Beach"  Empty HOOTENANNY! July 4-5-6, Aberdeen/Hoquiam, WA "Vanner's Day on the Beach"

Post by kookykrispy Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:55 pm

HEADS UP!! Bustin' Loose Early Vans will host the second annual Hootenanny 2014 will be July 4-5-6, at Bubba's place near Aberdeen/Hoquaim, WA. This run will include organized 'rolling rally' convoys and feature a "Vanners Day at the Beach", where we will take the vans out on the Ocean Beaches, and party right at the edge of the surf at Westport. Bring your surfboards, sunscreen, sunglasses and kites. This is going to be epic so don't miss this one. More details soon, but mark your calendars NOW

Anyone who can help us out with this eVANt, please get in contact with me here or email kookykrispy@yahoo.com
    Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Number of posts : 6186
    Registration date : 2009-09-28

HOOTENANNY! July 4-5-6, Aberdeen/Hoquiam, WA "Vanner's Day on the Beach"  Empty Re: HOOTENANNY! July 4-5-6, Aberdeen/Hoquiam, WA "Vanner's Day on the Beach"

Post by Twinpilot001 Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:58 pm

You missed =Bring your dry suits !!!!!! Waters COLD!! affraid 
    kookykrispy
    kookykrispy

HOOTENANNY! July 4-5-6, Aberdeen/Hoquiam, WA "Vanner's Day on the Beach"  Empty Re: HOOTENANNY! July 4-5-6, Aberdeen/Hoquiam, WA "Vanner's Day on the Beach"

Post by kookykrispy Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:45 pm

No way. The beach will be nice and the weather will be awesome in July
    kookykrispy
    kookykrispy

Post by kookykrispy Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:55 pm

UPDATE: Address of the Hootenanny:
    3190 East Hoquiam Rd, Hoquiam, WA 98550

Facebook event page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/280862148731577/

Any questions call Joe 206-373-1734
    kookykrispy
    kookykrispy

Post by kookykrispy Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:13 pm

HOOTENANNY! July 4-5-6, Aberdeen/Hoquiam, WA "Vanner's Day on the Beach"  HOOTENANNY+2014+flyer
    kookykrispy
    kookykrispy

Post by kookykrispy Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:00 am

Abitibi
    Abitibi
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager

Number of posts : 479
    Registration date : 2014-06-23

Post by Abitibi Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:27 pm

Hi from Vancouver BC!

First post here, still van-less but looking to remedy this awful situation sooner than later. Found a very nice '65 Ford locally but she's almost too nice to drive Wink

I'm tempted to join you guys for part of this event, seems like a great way to get familiarized with these old vans. Any issues if I show up in something else than a van? I'd probably be able to make it for Saturday early afternoon (beach?) since it's a bit of a way from BC especially with that border thing...

Cheers,
    Mr. D
    kookykrispy
    kookykrispy

Post by kookykrispy Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:02 pm

Abitibi wrote:Hi from Vancouver BC!

First post here, still van-less but looking to remedy this awful situation sooner than later. Found a very nice '65 Ford locally but she's almost too nice to drive Wink

I'm tempted to join you guys for part of this event, seems like a great way to get familiarized with these old vans. Any issues if I show up in something else than a van? I'd probably be able to make it for Saturday early afternoon (beach?) since it's a bit of a way from BC especially with that border thing...

Cheers,
    Mr. D

Absolutely come with whatever vehicle you have!! Everyone is welcome. bring your car and just pitch a tent for camping at bubbas. You'll have a blast and you'll meet so many new people. We'd all love to meet you too! If you make the trip down here, there are a couple early vans for sale locally too, here in the Seattle/Tacoma area.
    Abitibi
    Abitibi

Post by Abitibi Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:47 pm

Perfect! Anyone bringing one for sale on the weekend? Window van is a must for me Wink

Cheers
    Mr. D
    vanny
    vanny

Number of posts : 14775
    Registration date : 2012-09-22

Post by vanny Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:57 am

Hope everyone has a Great Time! Take lots of pics...

http://public.fotki.com/Vintage-Vans/vintage-vans-es/ruff-diamond-1/?cmd=fs_slideshow
    Blue Lightning
    Blue Lightning

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2013-05-30

Post by Blue Lightning Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:34 pm

I'm packin up the crew and heading south to meet you guys tomorrow. Just confirming..Is it Westport or Ocean Shores where the beach party is happening? the original post says Westport and the poster says Ocean Shores. I know I'm responding late. Lookin forward to the fun. Thx
    Abitibi
    Abitibi

Post by Abitibi Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:26 am

Got my new van ready to go, heading out tomorrow as well. Hopefully youguys won't be too hard to find  What a Face 

Cheers
    Mr. D
    travis4prez
    travis4prez

Number of posts : 45
    Registration date : 2012-06-20

Post by travis4prez Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:50 pm

What a great weekend!! I met vanners from all up & down the west coast, California to BC and maybe other places. Great food, homemade hootch and other assorted concoctions, not to mention the people. Just vanners partying and helping vanners and having a great time doing it. i want to say thanks to kookie for inviting me and to bubba for providing the field and food.
    If you missed it, you really missed out.
    Thanks again all

travis
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8729
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by dix Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:30 pm

where would the pics be found

Number of posts : 45
    Registration date : 2012-06-20

Post by travis4prez Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:04 pm

Various cameras? I know mine aren't posted anywhere yet.
    Abitibi
    Abitibi

Post by Abitibi Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:55 pm

Great time,  glad I made it and got to meet cool people.  It was my first trip with my new van so couldn't ask for a better excuse!

I'd post pictures if only I could figure how to do it!!!

Cheers
    Mr. D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:01 am