VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

Heater.................

slowmotion
    slowmotion

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2013-09-04

Heater................. Empty Heater.................

Post by slowmotion Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:41 am

Ok, some one has not been to nice to my heater. it works great. I am missing the controller knob for the passenger side. I would like to remove this unit to clean and paint it as well. That and fix any thing that may need fixed. I didn't see any wires for the blower motor either. The blower is not working right now. Once I find the wires I can check for power. I know I need to find a good manual for this guy too for the little things. It is raining out side so I am just trying to remove some of the junk the previous owner bolted in every where. It looks like some one took this guy to a lot of greatful dead conserts too. There were posters on the wall as well as a lot of stickers every where.
    Thanks

https://i.imgur.com/b8yZzNI.jpg
    scarlin
    scarlin

Number of posts : 258
    Registration date : 2012-01-25

Heater................. Empty Re: Heater.................

Post by scarlin Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:09 pm

Make sure you clean the ash trays. lol, and lots of places to hide stuff. What year 61-64 is on the floor. 65-67 on the front wall.
    Murdock
    Murdock

Number of posts : 313
    Registration date : 2010-12-29

Post by Murdock Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:08 pm

Heater................. B8yZzNI
    Wow, that looks like a Dr. Seuss book. I would unbolt the heater unit from the floor and be sure there is no rot. You should be able to find all the parts you need: Motor, switches, core, etc...
    slowmotion
    slowmotion

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2013-09-04

Post by slowmotion Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:43 am

Thanks. I have the e-mail notification checked and it has yet to let me know if some one replies. Just curios if it works for you
    And yeah. You should see the pictures of when I first got this. Shelves help up with wire, Shower curtains for the windows. It is getting cleaned up little by little though
    Thanks again

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:15 pm