VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+9
vanny
BILLS66
mo_1040
dix
Joe Van
Digz
savage
Vanish
Admin
13 posters

Looking for SWEET Interior pictures!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

Looking for SWEET Interior pictures! Empty Looking for SWEET Interior pictures!

Post by Admin Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:56 pm

My next article on the Vanner inc Magazine blog http://vannerinc.blogspot.com/ is about those SWEET Interiors you all work so hard at doing!

Please submit your pictures here (that way I can also give credit on the blog) and the interior doesn't have to be "over the top"... just well done Wink

Thanks in advance for your help!
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

Looking for SWEET Interior pictures! Empty Re: Looking for SWEET Interior pictures!

Post by Vanish Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:06 pm

Joe ?????

savage
    savage

Number of posts : 2626
    Registration date : 2008-05-15

Looking for SWEET Interior pictures! Empty Re: Looking for SWEET Interior pictures!

Post by savage Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:06 pm

Some pics of my 64 Nodoor interior, Not as good as alot of high $$ vans but was cheep and I like it,and works good on a Nodoor. Front pic I was still working on it
    Looking for SWEET Interior pictures! <a%20href=Looking for SWEET Interior pictures! File0312" />
    Looking for SWEET Interior pictures! <a%20href=Looking for SWEET Interior pictures! File0311" />
    Looking for SWEET Interior pictures! <a%20href=Looking for SWEET Interior pictures! File0310" />
    Digz
    Digz

Number of posts : 3794
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by Digz Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:38 pm

Looking for SWEET Interior pictures! Img_2813
    My personal interior pics seem lame to me. some of the best have been by others, Julie took this one.
    Looking for SWEET Interior pictures! Julies10
    And this one from DJ mag.
    Looking for SWEET Interior pictures! Cab_pi10
    This piece is a trim strip on the roof seperating the cab from the back, never seen in pics.
    Looking for SWEET Interior pictures! Trim_s10
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:03 am

Outstanding! Very Happy keep 'em coming!
    Joe Van
    Joe Van
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 4619
    Registration date : 2012-10-11

Post by Joe Van Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:35 am

Looking for SWEET Interior pictures! 105_0235                                 aLooking for SWEET Interior pictures! 105_0234[/urlLooking for SWEET Interior pictures! 105_0232Looking for SWEET Interior pictures! 105_0233                                                                                                                            This is my 1975 Chevy van I have owned since I was 16 (32 years now) and has been in my family since 1979 it has a 461 cubic inch Big Block Hi per. th 350 trans and a 12 bolt posi rear end Teak floors and lexan panel motor box all the work except the paint was done by my selph.!!!!!

Last edited by JOE VAN on Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:51 am; edited 2 times in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:26 pm

WOW! cheers  this is gettting better and better all the time! I just may have to run this article into a series if we keep getting more awesome interiors to showcase! Very Happy
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8731
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by dix Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:57 pm

Looking for SWEET Interior pictures! Copy_o10
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8731
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by dix Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:01 pm

Looking for SWEET Interior pictures! 02111311
    mo_1040
    mo_1040

Number of posts : 645
    Registration date : 2008-07-04

Post by mo_1040 Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:59 pm

well here's my work in progress. Still have to make corner trim for the top rear corners and some lighting and decorations but getting there.
    Looking for SWEET Interior pictures! 110
    Looking for SWEET Interior pictures! 210
    Looking for SWEET Interior pictures! Curtai10
    Looking for SWEET Interior pictures! Frontv10
    Looking for SWEET Interior pictures! Rearvi10
    BILLS66
    BILLS66

Number of posts : 1383
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by BILLS66 Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:05 pm

cargo areaLooking for SWEET Interior pictures! <a href=Looking for SWEET Interior pictures! <a href=Looking for SWEET Interior pictures! 08911" />
    vanny
    vanny

Number of posts : 14775
    Registration date : 2012-09-22

Post by vanny Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:14 pm

mo_1040, What kind of panels are those on the ceiling? They look really sharp!

Great idea for an article Chebby! I love seeing all these interiors cause you get to pick your favorite things from each and try to envision your own version for those of us who haven't gotten to that point yet...

http://public.fotki.com/Vintage-Vans/vintage-vans-es/ruff-diamond-1/?cmd=fs_slideshow
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:04 pm

HOT DAMN! Shocked  You all have made this EASY for me (in a way) as I've decided (from our submissions so far) this should be an on-going series (part 1, part 2, bla bla bla), showcasing a different interior each week! Very Happy that is until the "well runs dry"

NOW....  If you will indulge me a little further, along with your interior pictures, give me a little "back story" ABOUT your van, the usual (for the readers.... in case they have no idea of who you are [believe it or not, not all van enthusiasts hang out here LOL] or what kind of van, year etc. they are looking at.... AND if you did the work yourself or if you "contracted out"...   Some of you have won awards, etc...  I want to know about them too! (for the readers of course Wink)

I am SO impressed so far, words fail me....  This is exciting! cheers  I can't wait to write the first installment!

REMEMBER....  Your interior doesn't have to be "over the top", just well done to be considered SWEET!
    Lyrad
    Lyrad

Number of posts : 277
    Registration date : 2011-01-20

Post by Lyrad Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:53 am

Here are a few pic's of my 68 panel

2" foam, two tone faux suede, heavy gathered with a tuck and roll.
    Looking for SWEET Interior pictures! 01010

Under dash valance and custom console with B&M shifter.
    Looking for SWEET Interior pictures! 01110

Rear seating flips over to make a massive bed, port cut outs on rear door panels
    Looking for SWEET Interior pictures! 01210
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:39 pm

Part 1 has been published! http://vannerinc.blogspot.com/
    vanny
    vanny

Post by vanny Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:06 pm

Very Well Done Chebby! Joe did a heck of a job on that interior!

http://public.fotki.com/Vintage-Vans/vintage-vans-es/ruff-diamond-1/?cmd=fs_slideshow
    dodge man
    dodge man

Number of posts : 2036
    Registration date : 2012-08-08

Post by dodge man Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:49 pm

[img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f76/17/71/57/6[url=https://servimg.com/view/17715767/185]Looking for SWEET Interior pictures! 002107/00713.jpg[/img][/url][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f76/17/71/57/67/[url=https://servimg.com/view/17715767/187]Looking for SWEET Interior pictures! 0111304311.jpg[/img][/url]
    my wife and i had a blast building this last winter, we made it fun and we have great times in it
    vanny
    vanny

Post by vanny Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:52 pm

Dodge man, you forgot your little hippie statues! Love the interior, especially the peace runner in the middle of the wood ceiling!

dodge man
    dodge man

Post by dodge man Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:53 pm

thanks vanny, it was fun to do,
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:01 pm

I'm lovin' it dodge man! Very Happy please tell me a little more for the readers when I feature your van... year, did you do all the work yourselves etc... Wink
    dodge man
    dodge man

Post by dodge man Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:12 pm

68 A108 we used sheets of paneling we bought at lows, my wife wraped piece sign material with foam dowh the center of the van, she made curtains from the same material, shag carpet, nice sterio with subwofer and amp under the bed, 4 speakers make for great sounds, the spare tire and jack also under the seat, i have more pictures if you need more, thanks john
    Dawgboy
    Dawgboy

Number of posts : 278
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Dawgboy Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:10 pm

keep it coming folks, I need inspiration. Especially in the convertible seating category. Lyrad, did you document that bed you made? Would love to see more pics.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:43 pm

PLEASE send me more pictures dodge man.... for our readers Wink
    DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 7900
    Registration date : 2008-10-08

Post by DanTheVanMan Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:15 pm

Them some GROOOOVY Pic's Dodge Man!!!!!  cheers

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

Looking for SWEET Interior pictures! Qr_cod10

<-<-<- Cruising is not a "Point A to Point B" thing, but an "Everything in between thing!  <-<-<-
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:49 pm

the wait is over!  come read.... http://vannerinc.blogspot.com/

lots more on the way! Very Happy

yep, I'm promoting if you read this message some other place lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 05, 2024 4:05 am