VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+8
Joe Van
JAX
RodStRace
RipVanArkie
dodge man
Twinpilot001
itruns
dix
12 posters

more police bull sh***t

dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8732
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

more police bull sh***t Empty more police bull sh***t

Post by dix Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:06 pm

itruns
    itruns

Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2008-07-03

more police bull sh***t Empty Re: more police bull sh***t

Post by itruns Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:14 pm

Sad. Not far from me. Seems I'm so damn jaded now, nothing is surprising me anymore.
    Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Number of posts : 6186
    Registration date : 2009-09-28

Post by Twinpilot001 Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:52 pm

us old guys can be really cranky sometimes!!=affraid lol! 
    dodge man
    dodge man

Number of posts : 2036
    Registration date : 2012-08-08

Post by dodge man Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:17 pm

i'de like to run those cops over with my scooter and stick that taser up there ASS !!!!!!!!!!!
    shoot them in the ba??s with a bean bag !!
    RipVanArkie
    RipVanArkie

Number of posts : 987
    Registration date : 2008-05-13

Post by RipVanArkie Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:41 am

they were probably afraid the old guy had 95 years of experience with that knife! senseless waste of life!

2013 MidSouth Econoline Meet
    Host of the MidSouth Econoline Meet, Petit Jean State Park, AR
    1967 Econoline Pickup
    1966 Econoline Supervan
    1967 Econoline 8-door regular van
    1965 ChevyVan, Cargo, 250/3speed

1964 Econoline 8-door Window Van, 4spd
    1966 Falcon SuperVan, Automatic
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

more police bull sh***t Empty more police bull s**t

Post by dix Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:00 pm

RodStRace
    RodStRace

Number of posts : 3046
    Registration date : 2010-01-21

Post by RodStRace Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:04 pm

JAX
    JAX

Number of posts : 26
    Registration date : 2013-06-25

Post by JAX Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:09 pm

dodge man
    dodge man

Post by dodge man Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:33 pm

thats some terrible stuff, whats this world comming to,
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Post by dix Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:20 pm

the better question is who hires these assholes

Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 4619
    Registration date : 2012-10-11

Post by Joe Van Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:24 pm

That's just wrong the Cops aren't the GOOD GUYS they use to be any more they have seen and dealt with too much crime.!!!!!!!!!. My 13 year old grand son has down syndrome.. In the state of Florida you are automatically Guilty until proven Innocent.!!!!!!! I believe a eye for a eye.....
    Space Truckin
    Space Truckin

Number of posts : 1279
    Registration date : 2009-10-17

Post by Space Truckin Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:04 pm

I would wonder out loud if we did the JOB, how would WE handle it? Some of us find it very easy to "arm chair quarterback" while not being in the moment. Hindsight is ALWAYS 20/20
    RodStRace
    RodStRace

Number of posts : 3046
    Registration date : 2010-01-21

Post by RodStRace Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:41 am

While the job is tough and I sure am not qualified or willing to do it, I will say that as an armchair quarterback, the actions of some police are beyond the pale.
    There are some that are not doing the job of protecting the public (see many instances of them standing idly by as citizens are attacked and the rapes that are committed by sports figures), are not willing to investigate property crimes, are not held accountable for excessive force and illegal actions (see police union actions and bald-faced lying while in a position of trust and power), and have developed a terrible Us VS Them militaristic mentality.
    Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Post by Twinpilot001 Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:09 am

Sadly -its all the lawyers faults!! Believe me ! Here in Spokane wa. recently- was a middle aged man -home owner & family = caught a thief stealing his truck-in his driveway!= he came outside as it was backing away & when the thief didnt stop & drives away=he shot at him!! Hit the thief in the head & killed him too!! Thief crashed his truck & the owner was taken to jail & WAS!! Prosecuited for killing that thief!! Hes in jail now too.!! Also making natl news =a 88 aged man picking up his lady friend after her work @ 2am (waitress) was beaten by 2 Black kids to death in his car (robbery) This old man was a ww-2 hero also =decorated!! Kids are age 16 & 17 -still in jail too.Big stink here in town about that too!! Seems like that everyone can & likely will get away with much thats done against laws due to the attorneys & appeals & stupid stuff thats allowed into our courts !Sad  Mad 
    Space Truckin
    Space Truckin

Number of posts : 1279
    Registration date : 2009-10-17

Post by Space Truckin Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:16 am

Twinpilot001 wrote:Sadly -its all the lawyers faults!! Believe me ! Here in Spokane wa. recently- was a middle aged man -home owner & family = caught a thief stealing his  truck-in his driveway!= he came outside as it was backing away & when the thief didnt stop & drives away=he shot at him!! Hit the thief in the head & killed  him too!! Thief crashed his truck & the owner was taken to jail & WAS!! Prosecuited  for killing that thief!! Hes in jail now too.!!  Also making natl news =a 88 aged man picking up his lady friend after her work @ 2am (waitress) was  beaten by 2 Black kids to death in his car (robbery) This old man was a ww-2 hero also =decorated!! Kids are age 16 & 17 -still in jail too.Big stink here in town about that too!! Seems like that  everyone can & likely will get away with much thats done against laws due to the attorneys & appeals & stupid stuff thats allowed into our courts !Sad    Mad 
    TW you couldn't be more RIGHT!!!! Exclamation 
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Post by dix Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:22 am

My opion is you are all correct. the problem is when you do something for to long  you become  immuned to the entire situation. Police doctors lawers and so on  Somehow they need a rotation,  But the almighty dollar dictatates that. And not common sense,

Last edited by dix on Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Joe Van
    Joe Van
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 4619
    Registration date : 2012-10-11

Post by Joe Van Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:34 am

It seems lately most home invasions, car jacking's, and shootings, are done by under age kids I blame the PARENTS for letting them do what they want growing up.!!!!!!!!! When I was growing up when the street light's were on you had better be in yelling distance of your parents the kids nowadays sleep all day and roam the streets all night..........You find someone on your property stealing your belongings and in the end you go to jail what's wrong with this picture.!!!!! And if you just wounded him you bet your A$$ the thief would sue you for everything else he did not steal.!!...I dont have any faith in the justice system any more I just avoid them.Evil or Very Mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!! If the parents would just monitor there kids it would be much easier on our all law enforcement!!!!!!!!!!!!!..
    Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Post by Twinpilot001 Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:33 am

Old saying in my memories= Dead men =Dont Lie!! better to have 12 trying you than 6 carrying you!!

SEE My ="AVITAR"!!affraid cheers 
    mikeysly
    mikeysly

Number of posts : 284
    Registration date : 2012-05-29

Post by mikeysly Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:58 am

If individuals didn't abuse power,(police, politicians, doctors, lawyers, ceo's, the list goes on and on), then we wouldn't need lawyers!
    Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Post by Twinpilot001 Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:39 am

RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cheers 
    Dawgboy
    Dawgboy

Number of posts : 278
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Dawgboy Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:05 am

So I experienced PD indifference last night! My 14 year old boy was battered by an adult(mid 40s) neighbor on the way home from school yesterday. The perp has a lemon tree that overhangs a public easement, and a week ago my son and a friend were passing through, and the friend picked one. He was assaulted and threatened by the homeowner. I told them both, stay away from there.

Yesterday, my son was walking home, minding his own business, and stopped at a church, halfway home and almost at the top of a very steep hill he has to walk to get home, nowhere near the Perp's house. Said Perp saw him while driving by, turned around and confronted my kid. He charged him, threw his books to the ground, slapped him in the face four times, threatened to "Beat the shit out of him" if he ever came near his house again, and then made him apologize for picking lemons.

Well, I called the sheriff. Took them 1.5 hours to show, Deputy would not take a pic of the handprint on my son's face, and then refused toarrest the perp, as he was "not allowed to work overtime". He did say he could get second shift on it though. Well that didn't happen. Instead, I got a call from the supervisor who yelled at me for demanding they confront my son's attacker, and refused to investigate further, and told me since the deputy that did show was going off shift, I would have to wait a week!

So I went to dudes house myself, confronted him(carefully) and got him to admit he "Barely" struck my son, in front of his wife and my GF. I called back the supervisor, and he refused to take my call. It took every bit of my mental strength to not rip this dude's throat out right there, but I managed to walk away from it.

This AM I went to the school, explained it to the VP and the Deputy stationed there, and he said he would personally arrest the perp today.

So, I am getting some response, but why the hell I was treated like that by the supervisor, I will never understand. I am filing a formal complaint though, to be filed in a trash can, I am sure.

I have had good and bad experiences with cops over my 49 years, mostly bad though...
    dodge man
    dodge man

Post by dodge man Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:19 am

what is wrong with people like one or two lemons would mater, if it were me i wait till the neighbor was gone some were and i'de cut the tree down !!
    Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Post by Twinpilot001 Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:29 am

#1- take the kid to hospital get pix -of the face!=# 2 go to the police ststion with kid & show & tell all- see the actual head (sheriff) !! file a report & sign an arrest warrant!!cheers
    Dawgboy
    Dawgboy

Number of posts : 278
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Dawgboy Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:47 pm

I took pics... Taking him to the hospital would be a little over-dramatic, no lasting marks. Dude couldn't even beat a kid right... There will be an arrest, there will be a case. I just have to keep doing what I am doing, and be the squeaky wheel.
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Post by dix Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:11 pm

Did you say you sliped and fell on a lemon on the side walk and banged your head off the ground ???. take photo's of the tree before they prune it... If the cop doesn't want to take a report ask him his /her name, then tell him you want to talk to the person who hired him/or her. that works very well in any case for me..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:23 am