VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

'90 GMC Vandura Extended one-ton

'90 GMC Vandura Extended one-ton Empty '90 GMC Vandura Extended one-ton

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:17 pm

Hi guys;

I bought this van (new) for my husband as a wedding present.  Until 3 years ago, it was Toronto-driven.  We have resurrected the body four times and have maintained the mechanical obsessively.  We are now facing a pricey body job, some mechanical work and a full set of tires.

What I am getting at is, is there a market for parts for this model?  It was the first extended version from GM, and what an incredible workhorse it has been.  We have only heavily loaded it about three or four times.  The motor, a 5.7L V8 (out of the crate) only has 130K kms on it.  All new brakes and lines, new transmission lines, new gas lines, Monroe shocks, head gasket done last week; all new parts, too numerous to mention.  Anybody interested?

We will be sorry to see her go.  What a ride she has been.  Ottawa through to Lloydminister in the last 3 years.

Thanks,

Deb
    Space Truckin
    Space Truckin

Number of posts : 1279
    Registration date : 2009-10-17

'90 GMC Vandura Extended one-ton Empty Re: '90 GMC Vandura Extended one-ton

Post by Space Truckin Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:01 pm

You will have better luck over at vannin.com as vanners on this site obsess over 1st and 2nd gen vans (62-70 +/-) study

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:24 am