VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

Lost on the Beach 2008, Memorial Day Weekend

virtual
    virtual

Number of posts : 257
    Registration date : 2008-05-21

Lost on the Beach 2008, Memorial  Day Weekend Empty Lost on the Beach 2008, Memorial Day Weekend

Post by virtual Thu May 29, 2008 1:46 pm

Should have posted this leading up to the event but I assumed that everyone was aware and you know where that gets you. The early turnout was a bit dissapointing. We have seen many more in the past. However the earlies that were there were very impressive. Leadfoot managed to get the 65 Chop Chop there with no major incidents after getting it all put back together and the Collins brought two very impressive Chevies there, they have a third one being built as well. Here's a collage of some of the earlies. I have also posted these on Vannin.com and VCVC.org but I figured you might appreciate them too:
    Lost on the Beach 2008, Memorial  Day Weekend Collinslost4vcvc

Will have plenty of pictures and the results posted here http://showtrux.com/events/2008lost/index.html this weekend:

Lost on the Beach 2008, Memorial  Day Weekend Empty Re: Lost on the Beach 2008, Memorial Day Weekend

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:52 pm

G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Lost on the Beach 2008, Memorial  Day Weekend Empty Re: Lost on the Beach 2008, Memorial Day Weekend

Post by G-Man Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:14 pm

Looks like the weather was good. Glad you were able to get the chop there. I know you have worked hard to get it there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:34 pm