VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+3
Vanish
xjamesx
G-Man
7 posters

My "soon to be mine" Dodge A100's

My "soon to be mine" Dodge A100's - Page 2 Empty Re: My "soon to be mine" Dodge A100's

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:51 pm

JKR: I did buy the van in the snow bank, and I've been stripping parts from it every since. I'm not sure how I'm going to get the shell back home, so I've just been to visit it and stripped parts.

I have until the end of summer to get what I want before the guy wants it gone. I'm going to try and get the shell home so I can take stuff in a more manageable fashion, like cutting the bumper off. Not sure about the front bumper, but the rear one is toast.
    jkr
    jkr

Number of posts : 1148
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

My "soon to be mine" Dodge A100's - Page 2 Empty Re: My "soon to be mine" Dodge A100's

Post by jkr Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:15 pm

got a brand new old stock bumper for the rear. just need a decent (core) to send for repair and chroming. just about all those vans were used ot scare the crap out of people by driving up real close behind and sometimes to close and the damage starts. they were also removed for "the look" . we need them here for safety and insurance purposes.
    there is one on my truck now but i want a spare in case the one i send away dissapears into the black hole of shipping lost and unfound. put a dollar amount on it and let me know. i have family coming home this summer from ottawa and i can get it in with them if they throw out her wedding dress and shoes.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:08 pm

Unfortunately the bumpers didn't come off the last time I was there, just not enough time. I had to get the rear end and some front end parts. Also, I don't think I'll be going back (unless my buddy Tom decides he wants something and is willing to pay the gas up there). The guy has turned the shell into a shed with wood all attached and tarps and stuff....

I think I have to kiss what's left goodbye. I have a lead on a closer parts van, a window van..hopefully it pans out as I still need a piece of sheetmetal for the back corner, a heater, visors, door latch.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:45 am