VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

Looking for pics of D&D reservoir set-up.

toad
    toad

Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-05-30

Looking for pics of D&D reservoir set-up. Empty Looking for pics of D&D reservoir set-up.

Post by toad Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:31 am

I have the D&D master cylinder, a remote reservoir, and residual valves. Would like to see some pics to see how I'm going to set it up on the van. The reservoir only has one outlet, but the cylinder has two inlets. How do I connect the two together? Tee in the hose? Toad
    econoaddict
    econoaddict

Number of posts : 42
    Registration date : 2012-06-15

Looking for pics of D&D reservoir set-up. Empty Re: Looking for pics of D&D reservoir set-up.

Post by econoaddict Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:24 am

You can run a "t" but that defeats the purpose of having a dual master setup. With the "T" in place you will run out of fluid if you have a leak/failure one either end.
    You can run 2 of the single output reservoirs or hunt up a dual output set up. Some of the guys are using Nissan quest/ mercury villager reservoirs, they have dual outputs.
    I am looking for a supplier for a reservoir set up.
    econoaddict
    econoaddict

Number of posts : 42
    Registration date : 2012-06-15

Looking for pics of D&D reservoir set-up. Empty Re: Looking for pics of D&D reservoir set-up.

Post by econoaddict Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:42 pm

I called a local parts guy a couple weeks ago and turned him loose on finding me a reservoir setup, he called me today and said he would have stuff in sometime tomorrow evening to look at.
    I am hoping we will have a set up available within the next couple of days.
    toad
    toad

Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-05-30

Post by toad Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:33 am

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:45 pm