VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+12
slowflapper
Magic Bus
NoBiggie
Twinpilot001
wylee
Big W
vanny
back2thewoods
rebar
Donn
dodge man
dix
16 posters

connecticut

dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8732
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

connecticut Empty connecticut

Post by dix Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:48 pm

such a sad day for all the families who lost those children. What a usless peice of shi* he must have been...
    dodge man
    dodge man

Number of posts : 2036
    Registration date : 2012-08-08

connecticut Empty Re: connecticut

Post by dodge man Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:05 pm

may he burn in hell!!
    Donn
    Donn

Number of posts : 692
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

Post by Donn Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:21 pm

What is wrong with todays youth? These things did not happen in the 60's and 70's...
    There is no longer respect for rules or anything else.
    What these kids watch on TV in video games and on the internet. All this must be having an effect on them.
    It's always some coward that does this then kills himself. Now everyone will blame gun control, how about parents teaching respect again? instead now if a nun would dare hit one of these fine young people their parents would start a lawsuit. In my day I got hit by the nun then again when I got home....I learned to stay in line...
    This kids brother's first responce was to get on facebook and tell CNN to go F itself because they named him as the killer as his brother had his id with him when he did the killing. I don't even want to think what this country is going to be like in 20 years from now...
    dodge man
    dodge man

Post by dodge man Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:40 pm

i'm with you donn, the kids now days have no respect for anyone or anything,
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Post by dix Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:03 pm

maybe some kids don't but my kid now 21 would yes sir you like you could not beleive. I did 1 thing right. i think. Donn i went to school @ a clathlic school also and being left handed the nuns use hit my handswith a ruler to beat the devil out og me.

Post by dodge man Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:09 pm

same for me dix, just for being left handed, i came home from school with red knuckels from getting hit with a ruler
    rebar
    rebar

Number of posts : 151
    Registration date : 2012-10-31

Post by rebar Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:23 pm

Maybe for once - just ONCE - someone will report on what kind of prescription drugs he was taking, or if he had a shrink. Somehow little "oh by the way" tidbits like that always seem to get swept under the carpet. Wonder why.
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Post by dix Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:01 pm

No doctor will take anyblame we all ready know they will say he was NOT taking his meds. and never say anything about reactions from the meds.regardless he is a usless peice of shi*. that entire town will not recover .In pittsburgh 1 asshole killed 3 police and that house was torn down. just to rid the bad memories. and the same should be done there..

Number of posts : 842
    Registration date : 2008-05-26

Post by back2thewoods Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:04 pm

that was about 20 minutes from my place, what a tragedy, so sad. one of my buddys sons was there when it happened, thank god he was safe, he had lost his dad in a car wreck 2 months ago.the sleepy little town of newtown will never be the same, scared forever.what a sick piece of shit!!
    vanny
    vanny

Number of posts : 14775
    Registration date : 2012-09-22

Post by vanny Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:25 pm

All I could think about was all those parents who will not get to share another Christmas with their kids. My wife and I are raising our 6 year old grandson and I couldn't wait for him to get off the bus today. It's just so scary to think that this could happen again to so many young innocent children.

http://public.fotki.com/Vintage-Vans/vintage-vans-es/ruff-diamond-1/?cmd=fs_slideshow
    Big W
    Big W

Number of posts : 3282
    Registration date : 2011-01-13

Post by Big W Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:33 pm

Our schools up where I am stopped classes this morning when they got the word. I am lost for words. They just sat in class and talked about what had taken place and cried and said prayers for those who lost there loved ones. I to had gone to catholic school and no to well the yard stick. But most of my learning came from home. Mom taught me how to turn the other cheek, and Dad taught me when to throw a punch. Best of both world. And these same teachings have been passed down to my kids. My son always holds a door open for a lady and my girls volunteer when they can to help those in need. May god send his Angels to guide these souls home to him and watch over the rest of us. Amen... Crying or Very sad
    wylee
    wylee

Number of posts : 917
    Registration date : 2009-04-03

Post by wylee Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:41 am

the world is getting out of hand. those kids had nothing to do with anything, just kids. i dont buy the crap _ i saw it on tv or a gam. we played war with our toy guns and dirtboms. we wacthed combat on tv, im not out there doing stupid stuff. i wont be around to to see it, but i think the usa is gona end up like the mideast ware were shooting inthe cities and streets and ya take your life in your hands crossing the street to get milk.shuch a shame...
    Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Number of posts : 6186
    Registration date : 2009-09-28

Post by Twinpilot001 Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:02 am

Really =SAD!! Gun controll isnt where its at either. I still believe -only due to my age- its all lack of Real =DISAPLINE= that weve gotten away from in our kids rasing! This ="Time out " stuff dont work!! SAd for familys all @ this time of year!!
    Donn
    Donn

Post by Donn Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:43 am

The only thing this animal did was hopefully reach the bottom of the barrel.I can't see anything being worst then this. My heart breaks for the parents of these children.
    At this point we now HAVE to station armed guards at all schools. As sad as it is schools now have to become jails for learning. "Lock down" has to be a daily way of school life.
    I don't know anything about the town it happened in but it sure looks nice, the type of place you would want to raise your kids in. If this could happen there it will happen again somewhere. This type of sickness is happening way to much now. Somewhere along they way we have failed..I thank God my daughters are normal productive people, I now have to worry about the world my grand kids will live in...very sad
    rebar
    rebar

Post by rebar Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:50 am

My point is this – unlike in my youth, the last couple of generations have been fed a witch's brew of psychotropics doled out by drug pushers in the sickness industry parading as doctors and shrinks (who, by the way, have the highest rate of both drug abuse and suicide of any profession). Just wondering how many of these horrific events it will take before anyone really looks at that.

As long as people are caught up in the emotional shock of these events and instantly distracted by calls for gun control, doctors and big pharma (drug cartels) will continue to skate.
    rebar
    rebar

Post by rebar Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:53 am

Twinpilot001 wrote:Gun controll isnt where its at either. I still believe -only due to my age- its all lack of Real =DISAPLINE= that weve gotten away from in our kids rasing! This ="Time out " stuff dont work!!

BINGO !!

Parents have been made to feel guilty about spanking their kids so when they misbehave they run to their doctors, who prescribe psychotropic drugs, as early as the age of 3. Our society has, by design, been socially engineered, and n-o-o-o¬-body thinks twice about it. Brings to mind and old ad – "why do you think they call it dope?".

NoBiggie
    NoBiggie

Number of posts : 726
    Registration date : 2012-09-26

Post by NoBiggie Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:49 am

Horrible event. Thoughts and prayers out to all the families. I can't even begin to imagine what the parents are dealing with.

I just can't stand that these tragedies are immediately turned into gun control debates. Yesterday in China a man went crazy in a school and slashed 22 kids with a knife.

My point is, crazy people will use ANYTHING available to do this violence. It's the people. When these kids stop taking prescription drugs they go berserk. Coming down off of them is 100x worse than why some doctor felt the need to put them on it in the first place.
    Magic Bus
    Magic Bus

Number of posts : 1422
    Registration date : 2009-12-02

Post by Magic Bus Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:28 am

Just saw a retired NY police officer who is calling for a change to the "gun free" school zones, I agree.. If the principal and or a few teachers had their own firearms for self defense, its likely that they may have been able to save a few children and possibly themselves.
    Donn
    Donn

Post by Donn Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:57 pm

Gun control is a sticky issue..Here in NY in order to carry a pistol you have to go through a very significant and long draw out application. Copies of which have to be approved by Local and federal agencies. It takes about six months of back round search's before you are issued a licence. Every pistol you own is registered with the police department and listed on the back of your permit. You cannot have any criminal or mental negative back round.
    I have been licensed for 30 years and carry my Walter PPk with me every day, everywhere.
    I believe if the right people have guns maybe these people would think twice before entering a school or mall or etc..if they know they may face an armed citizen.Along with ownership comes the responsability of controling your guns.It seems the mother here owned these guns legally, but did not keep them away from here son who may or may not have showed a mental problem.
    Many don't agree with this but, in my opinion, if you take the right of legal ownership away from the good people only the bad people will have guns.
    If you want to do something like this, no law is going to stop you. Maybe an armed citizen in the right place at the right time may..
    slowflapper
    slowflapper

Number of posts : 956
    Registration date : 2010-07-29

Post by slowflapper Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:06 am

terrible stuff.

I've had my carry permit for many years and while I often take a sidearm with me when I'm on the road I rarely CCW on my person.

I've reconsidered that and decided I'm going to CCW (conceal carry) more often now. It doesn't do me or anyone else any good if its at the house or left in the car.

The wife and I took the kids to a crowded outlet mall to make pictures with Santa last night. I had my CCW and no one but me ever knew, works for me.

Casimier
    Casimier

Number of posts : 864
    Registration date : 2010-07-26

Post by Casimier Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:08 am

I am truly saddened....what a waste of life.

It it me or am I seeing these sad events more and more?
    Could this correspond to our societies' relaxation of capital punishment?

Just a thought.

Jim aka Casimier
    blackace
    blackace

Number of posts : 450
    Registration date : 2010-09-16

Post by blackace Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:48 am

Kinda seems like most of the core values are not there any more. The values of punishing kids when they are out of line, respecting adults and the other kids around them, and earning the things that you want or need. The days of that seem to be lost now due to what ever reasoning that anyone wants to use. I know when I screwed up, i was going to get my ass beat, and if I did not respect the adults around me either by action or attitude, well it was not a good thing. I just feel that we need to get some of the core values that were in the familes back and not let the liberial few take them away from everyone. Guns did not kill the people, it was a person that for what ever reason chose to do that. The gun was a tool that was used. As someone else said, if you own a weapon, gun, knife, or what ever, it is your responsibility to have them locked and secure so that no one should be able to get to them without your knowledge.

Last edited by blackace on Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    slowflapper
    slowflapper

Number of posts : 956
    Registration date : 2010-07-29

Post by slowflapper Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:49 am

crazy people are just crazy, a common them in recent attacks is insanity.

This guy was a nut, its hard to believe from looking at him that he would do what he did. He murdered his own mother and then murdered a bunch of kindergartners...

There's no explaining that kind of evil and there's no real way to plan against it really.
    pan58head
    pan58head

Number of posts : 512
    Registration date : 2010-03-15

Post by pan58head Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:29 pm

My friends son shot and killed him a couple of years ago. My buddy was always good to this kid(never wanted for anything). My buddy was washing his car and his son walked out and dropped him. They said he has mental issues, but that doesn't bring him back. The one feel for is his wife. As for the kids in ct, I don't understand why, I could see if he killed kids that had picked on him or something but these where little kids. Just plane sad!!!!
    kaz
    kaz

Number of posts : 114
    Registration date : 2012-07-28

Post by kaz Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:18 pm

so sad i just dont understand how the family's and parants can go on living after this ,its hard enough to see a loved one pass on nataual Crying or Very sad may god be with all and bless them .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:32 pm