VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+3
itruns
oo3
ViewMaster
7 posters

An early Dodge in a recent Priceline commercial

ViewMaster
    ViewMaster

Number of posts : 117
    Registration date : 2008-05-26

An early Dodge in a recent Priceline commercial Empty An early Dodge in a recent Priceline commercial

Post by ViewMaster Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:24 pm

This van is a big part of this comercial. It is shown hot rodded, for example in one shot it shown smoking tires as it comes around a corner. I can't find a video clip of it yet but when I do I'll post it. The blue van is mentioned in the second paragraph in this article.
    oo3

Number of posts : 290
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

An early Dodge in a recent Priceline commercial Empty Re: An early Dodge in a recent Priceline commercial

Post by oo3 Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:21 pm

i saw that a couple weeks ago also - have not seen it since though - oo3
    itruns
    itruns

Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2008-07-03

An early Dodge in a recent Priceline commercial Empty Re: An early Dodge in a recent Priceline commercial

Post by itruns Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:22 pm

Got the link off of vannin.com. Here you go everyone, enjoy...

http://www.priceline.com/promo/shatner_pcln_negotiator.asp
    DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 7900
    Registration date : 2008-10-08

Post by DanTheVanMan Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:02 pm

I Like the headliner in that van. Giving me ideas....

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

An early Dodge in a recent Priceline commercial Qr_cod10

<-<-<- Cruising is not a "Point A to Point B" thing, but an "Everything in between thing!  <-<-<-
    sasktrini
    sasktrini

Number of posts : 2067
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Post by sasktrini Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:10 pm

I like the "Captain's chair", and the stunt driver's skill!! Love watching that thing peal around the corner!
    ViewMaster
    ViewMaster

Number of posts : 117
    Registration date : 2008-05-26

Post by ViewMaster Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:22 pm

Thanks itruns!
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:04 pm

That the best early commerial since the Vonage ones. The Dodge A100 got alot of footage. The way these early's are poping up on TV the last few years early prices & new early owners are going to jump.
    sasktrini
    sasktrini

Number of posts : 2067
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Post by sasktrini Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:11 pm

I just opened the thread, and BAM... scared the crap outta me and my lady! lol!
    benwah
    benwah

Number of posts : 1135
    Registration date : 2008-07-05

Post by benwah Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:50 pm

G-Man wrote:That the best early commerial since the Vonage ones. The Dodge A100 got alot of footage. The way these early's are poping up on TV the last few years early prices & new early owners are going to jump.
    its good to see vanning become popular again! after all we are ELITE !

An early Dodge in a recent Priceline commercial Empty When you just gotta get there!

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:12 pm

Is that just too cool or what!!!! That's what I'm talking about! My LiL no door "EH100" wants to be one of these when he grows up pirat Cragar mags, line lock, sway bars, zoomies, posi & that ain't no 6 banger, not too mention those two hottie kidnappers, did you see those boots!!OMG. Twisted Evil Gotta get a swivel highback & have to Shanghai WILLIAM SHATNER!!! tongue But drapes on the inside of the no window rear doors?

Last edited by haakowii on Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    itruns
    itruns

Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2008-07-03

Post by itruns Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:52 am

There were two vans used in the commercial. Mike's 8 door that was on Craigslist for a while was used for the interior shots.

I was wondering if they used that one's rear end and a bottle of laughing gas to do the power slide.

An early Dodge in a recent Priceline commercial Empty Van Trek

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:13 am

I agree with you that was some kinda major power-drift. Gotta love that rumble & those really smokey tires affraid Otherwise this looks like a nice little "Sleeper!" cheers Gonna start hangin' out in the front of hotels.... maybe I'll get "Travel-napped!!" by those two girls-in-black (I should be so lucky!) Rolling Eyes
    benwah
    benwah

Number of posts : 1135
    Registration date : 2008-07-05

Post by benwah Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:26 am

carefull hanging out in front of hotels, T.J. Hooker might bust you lol!

An early Dodge in a recent Priceline commercial Empty Lookin' for BABES in all the wrong places

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:27 pm

Hangin' out in front of hotels I figure I've got a better chance of gettin' "travel-napped" by the BABES-IN-BLACK than doin' that "E-Harmony" thing or those 1-900 calls Evil or Very Mad And is it possible for TJ Hooker to be bustin' guys in front of the hotels & William Shatner in the back of van to be in the same place at the same time?????? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm scratch As Clint Eastwood said "Ya gotta ask yourself that question, Do ya feel lucky Punk, Well do ya?" No

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:45 am