VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+2
vanner68
Vanish
6 posters

To all of you on the Right side !!!!!!

Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

To all of you on the Right side !!!!!!  Empty To all of you on the Right side !!!!!!

Post by Vanish Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:30 pm

Just want to say Be Careful if your on the East coast !!!!!!!

vanner68
    vanner68

Number of posts : 655
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

To all of you on the Right side !!!!!!  Empty Re: To all of you on the Right side !!!!!!

Post by vanner68 Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:40 pm

I'm in Georgia, near Atlanta right now (Rome).

Lil windy is all.
    pan58head
    pan58head

Number of posts : 512
    Registration date : 2010-03-15

To all of you on the Right side !!!!!!  Empty Re: To all of you on the Right side !!!!!!

Post by pan58head Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:51 pm

Hoping when sandy gets to Nh it will be just a wind storm. Usuall after these storms I spend two days cutting up trees around the property, last storm a tree almost crushed the 65 parts van bob
    Donn
    Donn

Number of posts : 692
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

Post by Donn Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:07 pm

They are talking like it's the end of the world here...
    I'm about a 1/4 mile from the water..Have heard this all before..pretty sure we will come out fine affraid
    Big W
    Big W

Number of posts : 3282
    Registration date : 2011-01-13

Post by Big W Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:20 pm

I'm sure you guys will be ok. Keep a couple extra towels handy and maybe one of these...To all of you on the Right side !!!!!!  Boat10...at least a guy can still be vannin...just incase. But in all seriousness, Keep the duct tape handy, and be safe.
    Donn
    Donn

Number of posts : 692
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

Post by Donn Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:49 pm

It's been a wild ride so far..Transformers are blowing out all over, I must have seen 15 explosions in the last 10 hours or so. Guy across the street had a tree come down on his house, helped him get it cut off the wires with a chain saw right in the middle of the storm. Pretty funny, every time the wind fired up we were running to the side of the house..The day light will probably show some wild sites. All and all they still blew it up way bigger then it was, pretty much a normal hurricane type storm.
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Sad to hear about everyones damage on the east coast, just hope everyones family's are OK

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:21 pm