VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

1966 dodge 8 door...

1966 dodge 8 door... Empty 1966 dodge 8 door...

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:28 pm

in my search for a project i have come across an 8 door dodge a100 van....is this more rare than others he only wants a grand for it..but seems in good shape thought i would ask the experienced members here...rosscoe 331...i wasnt sure where to post this
    RodStRace
    RodStRace

Number of posts : 3046
    Registration date : 2010-01-21

1966 dodge 8 door... Empty Re: 1966 dodge 8 door...

Post by RodStRace Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:14 pm

The 8 doors are rare. I don't have numbers as to how rare.
    Many times people will equate RARE with valuable. This is often true, due to the supply and demand thing. Lower supply and there will be fewer to meet demand. However, there are not 1000 guys with cash money scouring the earth looking for them, so demand is low too. Find a V code Mopar convert and see what I mean about demand and guys scouring.
    If the price is right and you like it as much or more than another body style (panel, display, window, no-door), go for it. If you pass, please post it here so another van guy can get it.

Another member started a thread on his, and I've been adding all the others I found, along with a few other members adding too. I just got a 1968 window 8-door a while back and I'm working on getting the roof back to right.
    https://vintage-vans.forumotion.com/t25114-8-door-67-dodge-van
    Has every one I know of currently, except for small pieces of one in my back yard. A friend bought a PU and the guy threw in a pair of half quarters from an 8 door van.

Please post pics or PM me so I can supply an email to send them to.
    Don't worry about me trying to sneak in and grab it out from under you. I've got enough projects for now! Laughing
    Besides, that's a LONG way to go to get one from here in AZ! lol!

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:42 pm

absolutly not worried i was asking more or less so i could post it here im just not used to doing it yet...if u supply an e mail im sure i can send them to it.....its out in western canada....rosscoe331
    RodStRace
    RodStRace

Number of posts : 3046
    Registration date : 2010-01-21

Post by RodStRace Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:45 pm

Better be careful, Western Canada is not quite as far! lol!

I'll PM you my email, or you can post the ad in the A Vans For Sale section if you aren't going to grab it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:12 am