VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

NATIONAL STREET ROD ASSOCATION NATIONALS AUG. 2-5

ditdater
    ditdater

Number of posts : 590
    Registration date : 2010-11-06

NATIONAL STREET ROD ASSOCATION NATIONALS AUG. 2-5 Empty NATIONAL STREET ROD ASSOCATION NATIONALS AUG. 2-5

Post by ditdater Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:41 pm

Here in Louisville Ky. the street rod nats have opened the show up to the 70s cars and trucks . this year i might not get to make the van nats but definatly making this ,being so close . its a monsterous show of thousands of awesome rides ,(not just red, green ,black 32 fords ), also a pretty good swap meet. its one of the biggest shows at the fairgrounds , which also has plenty of big time vendors (dupont etc.)inside w/air conditioning. parking in fields or pavement . i/ve walked in a few times, but early vans hasnt made a presence yet . why not this year , if i can help anyone w/ any info call any time .
    i just went to the NSRA NATIONALS website today and allmost missed out saving 10 bucks , thats if i get over there and enter before this friday .really , this is a large show , and this early will be representing and welcoming other earlies to park with .
    i tried reading the entry form on their site , but i/m not sure if you can enter by mail after this friday , and the way i read it ,probaly cant talk to anyone in offices till thursday . again if i can find out more info i willpost danny 502 432 3684
    organ grinder

Number of posts : 149
    Registration date : 2008-10-11

NATIONAL STREET ROD ASSOCATION NATIONALS AUG. 2-5 Empty Re: NATIONAL STREET ROD ASSOCATION NATIONALS AUG. 2-5

Post by organ grinder Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:14 pm

Yes indeed a very nice show. Been there numerous times with my Rods. I've been a member of NSRA going on 23 yrs and unless they changed registration you can only get the $10 discount if you register your entry form and payment by MAIL ONLY and they receive it no later than July 6th. Otherwise you will have to wait until Aug 1st or the day you attend the show and register at the stadium.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:53 am