VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

Thanks Mr. weather man. No Bakers for me but here's what I had to bring.

StuNami
    StuNami

Number of posts : 437
    Registration date : 2010-12-14

Thanks Mr. weather man. No Bakers for me but here's what I had to bring. Empty Thanks Mr. weather man. No Bakers for me but here's what I had to bring.

Post by StuNami Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:20 pm

New pipes on Friday. Weather man all morning said we'd get 60-70 mph winds, hail and strong storms in the path of my would be return route home from Bakers starting around 3:00 pm and lasting awhile. But it's the nicest day this week. I didn't want Ole Blue in that stuff. Guess there's next year.

Thanks Mr. weather man. No Bakers for me but here's what I had to bring. Img_1115

Thanks Mr. weather man. No Bakers for me but here's what I had to bring. Img_1116

Thanks Mr. weather man. No Bakers for me but here's what I had to bring. Empty Re: Thanks Mr. weather man. No Bakers for me but here's what I had to bring.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:27 pm

That thing looks great StuNami....Too bad about the weather.
    Joel
    StuNami
    StuNami

Thanks Mr. weather man. No Bakers for me but here's what I had to bring. Empty Re: Thanks Mr. weather man. No Bakers for me but here's what I had to bring.

Post by StuNami Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:30 pm

Thanks but the thing about the weather is that it's been bright and sunny and 85 all day. Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:48 pm

Yeah, Something about rolling the dice..If you go for it and it works out thats great. If it doesn't theres only one ass to kick...I've been there too Stu, and have lived both outcomes.
    You have a very nice looking van, and you'll have one when you wake up in the morning too. Still sucks though Mad

Joel
    67a 100 pickup
    67a 100 pickup

Number of posts : 1319
    Registration date : 2009-01-29

Post by 67a 100 pickup Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:35 pm

Could be worse Stu.. just got dropped off by the wrecker (8:30pm)I was supposed to help set up, but by the time the wrecker dropped us off at the Baker's Chris and the gang had things up and running. 57 vans and a few sprinkles, but fun was had by all.
    StuNami
    StuNami

Post by StuNami Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:01 am

campin'fool wrote:Yeah, Something about rolling the dice..If you go for it and it works out thats great. If it doesn't theres only one ass to kick...I've been there too Stu, and have lived both outcomes.
    You have a very nice looking van, and you'll have one when you wake up in the morning too. Still sucks though Mad

Joel

I cut my teeth on a boat on Lake Erie so over the last 40 years or so, I've been trained not to take chances with the weather so I guess I haven't changed.
    StuNami
    StuNami

Post by StuNami Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:04 am

67a 100 pickup wrote:Could be worse Stu.. just got dropped off by the wrecker (8:30pm)I was supposed to help set up, but by the time the wrecker dropped us off at the Baker's Chris and the gang had things up and running. 57 vans and a few sprinkles, but fun was had by all.

Glad it turned out for Chris and everyone and that sucks for a breakdown. As it turns out, I lucked out too. Yesterday afternoon while cruisin around town, I developed an oil leak an after inspecting it, I either blew out the cam seal or the a leak in the timing cover. Not a lot of oil but quite a few drips. Glad I wasn't on the road with that. I am enjoying the pics so far!
    Magic Bus
    Magic Bus

Number of posts : 1422
    Registration date : 2009-12-02

Post by Magic Bus Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:11 pm

Pipes looking good Stu!
    Big W
    Big W

Number of posts : 3282
    Registration date : 2011-01-13

Post by Big W Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:54 pm

Damn that's a nice looking econoline Stu...Those pipes are looking sharp. Great color as well ties it all together. cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:08 pm