VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

5 posters

1967 Econoline Pickup Original Custom Cab Interior Color Options

lynnsews55
    lynnsews55

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2012-05-15

1967 Econoline Pickup Original Custom Cab Interior Color Options Empty 1967 Econoline Pickup Original Custom Cab Interior Color Options

Post by lynnsews55 Tue May 15, 2012 12:26 pm

Can anyone know where there is a list of 1967 interior color options for the custom cab pickup? For example; does a white steering wheel, white sun visors, and white gauge cover, mean that the dash pad and glove box cover should also be white. Thanks for any help - we are enjoying our newly aquired 67 econoline pickup, and would like to learn more!
    Magic Bus
    Magic Bus

Number of posts : 1422
    Registration date : 2009-12-02

1967 Econoline Pickup Original Custom Cab Interior Color Options Empty Re: 1967 Econoline Pickup Original Custom Cab Interior Color Options

Post by Magic Bus Tue May 15, 2012 7:21 pm

I don't know but there are a couple of guys on here that know dang near everything there is to know about econolines! And by the way...welcome!
    econopoor
    econopoor
    Econoline Guru

Number of posts : 1747
    Registration date : 2010-04-18

1967 Econoline Pickup Original Custom Cab Interior Color Options Empty Re: 1967 Econoline Pickup Original Custom Cab Interior Color Options

Post by econopoor Tue May 15, 2012 8:08 pm

Well I'll try and cover it. The white steering wheel is part of a custom equipment group. All visors are white regardless of interior color. A white gauge cover signifies a special order paint color. Standard paint colors got a matching gauge cover. All dash pads and padded glove box doors were black unless it was a Deluxe Club Wagon. Then they were blue and I think possibly a gold pad. Can't remember for sure. Interior colors listed in my 67 shop munual are Parchment, blue, green, beige, red. I know black was also offered as I have a pair of black seats. Maybe just not in 67.

Hope this helps.

Duane in Tennessee.
    Barnabas
    Barnabas
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager

Number of posts : 2011
    Registration date : 2011-01-16

Post by Barnabas Wed May 16, 2012 8:58 pm

Here are the four trim codes for the 87B Deluxe Pickup (5-window) for 1967.

B - Medium blue crush vinyl and medium blue leeds pattern woven plastic
    C - Medium green crush vinyl and medium green leeds pattern woven plastic
    D - Medium beige crush vinyl and medium beige leeds pattern woven plastic
    E - Red crush vinyl and red leeds pattern woven plastic

Post all of the data plate numbers for your pickup, and we'll tell you what your truck was like when it was new.
    MikeShums
    MikeShums

Number of posts : 116
    Registration date : 2010-10-14

Post by MikeShums Mon May 21, 2012 11:35 am

So here's a little spin on this question:

I need to paint some interior pieces on a window van with the blue falcon interior. Is there a paint color code that I can use which is current (walk into a paint store and they know what I want) for the interior blue falcon interior?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:27 pm