VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

Chebby.... Thanks for the upGrades on the site !!!!

Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

Chebby.... Thanks for the upGrades on the site !!!! Empty Chebby.... Thanks for the upGrades on the site !!!!

Post by Vanish Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:27 pm

Hey Chebby the New up grades are Great !!!!! But I found a small Problem with the Members Gallery !!! WHEN YOU GO TO THE BOTTEM AND YOU CLICK ON THE FORUM.. IT STILL GOS TO THE OLD BORD.......... Just letting you know.........

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

Chebby.... Thanks for the upGrades on the site !!!! Empty Re: Chebby.... Thanks for the upGrades on the site !!!!

Post by Admin Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:51 am

Fixed! Thanks for bringing that to my attention!
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

Chebby.... Thanks for the upGrades on the site !!!! Empty Re: Chebby.... Thanks for the upGrades on the site !!!!

Post by Vanish Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:18 pm

Chebby The new Lay out is really Growing on me !!!! I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID TO YOU EARLYER !!!!!!! YOU ARE REALLY STARTING TO MAKE IT LOOK GOOD .... I almost like it better than the other one !!!!!!

sasktrini
    sasktrini

Number of posts : 2067
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Post by sasktrini Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:29 am

It is really easy to read all the text! Certainly with the color scheme, that's not an easy task to have everything present so well!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

Post by Admin Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:24 am

I'm not done with it yet! bounce I figure if I customize this one enough so you boys (& girls) have a decent place to play, we'll keep it... And we won't have to worry about some fool's photobucket account going beserk and causing an UGLY scene Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 2:46 pm