VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+2
RodStRace
HandiVanMan
6 posters

For all of the Dodge Van guys ( Are you gonna let this guy talk trash about dodge vans???

HandiVanMan
    HandiVanMan

Number of posts : 1868
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

For all of the Dodge Van guys ( Are you gonna let this guy talk trash about dodge vans??? Empty For all of the Dodge Van guys ( Are you gonna let this guy talk trash about dodge vans???

Post by HandiVanMan Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:45 am

This guy is bashing dodge vans!!! Are you gonna stand for it??? I suggest that we all flag his ass!!!

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/col/cto/2883138587.html

For all of the Dodge Van guys ( Are you gonna let this guy talk trash about dodge vans??? Empty Re: For all of the Dodge Van guys ( Are you gonna let this guy talk trash about dodge vans???

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:49 am

I've never heard of anyone, Chevy guy, Ford guy or anyone bash a 318 or a 727 or a 8-3/4" rear for that matter. That set up is as good as any for every day use.
    The writer of this "ad" is obviously in the depths of some form of severe phychotic fit brought on by something that is yet unknown but should be feared. Very Happy
    HandiVanMan
    HandiVanMan

For all of the Dodge Van guys ( Are you gonna let this guy talk trash about dodge vans??? Empty Re: For all of the Dodge Van guys ( Are you gonna let this guy talk trash about dodge vans???

Post by HandiVanMan Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:54 am

Yep!!!
    RodStRace
    RodStRace

Number of posts : 3046
    Registration date : 2010-01-21

Post by RodStRace Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:34 am

Rectal-cranial inversion!
    white-lightning
    white-lightning

Number of posts : 237
    Registration date : 2011-02-24

Post by white-lightning Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:09 pm

He is bashing an American made vehicle and praising a vehicle made by a company that was commissioned by Nazis.

More than likely he is upset that Dodge was the first company to put a v8 in a van.
    HandiVanMan
    HandiVanMan

Post by HandiVanMan Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:21 pm

He just can't afford a van!!!

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:39 pm

I like the VW vans. The older the better. I however, like the freedom of being able to go up hills. Very Happy
    HandiVanMan
    HandiVanMan

Post by HandiVanMan Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:47 pm

Man you can go up hills good in a VW if you get a Chevy to push it up them:-(Lol)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:02 pm

HandiVanMan wrote:Man you can go up hills good in a VW if you get a Chevy to push it up them:-(Lol)

And a Dodge to pull those two....Lets be realistic about this... Laughing

HandiVanMan
    HandiVanMan

Post by HandiVanMan Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:05 pm

Man I was gonna pull the dodge. He He He
    Big W
    Big W

Number of posts : 3282
    Registration date : 2011-01-13

Post by Big W Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:08 pm

Mighty neighborly....mighty neighborly Very Happy
    HandiVanMan
    HandiVanMan

Post by HandiVanMan Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:11 pm

I love mopars
    HandiVanMan
    HandiVanMan

Post by HandiVanMan Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:13 pm

I had a 1966 plymouth barracuda years ago with a 340 wedge that was one of my favorite rides

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:30 pm

I knew a Ford guy would jump in....Very Happy
    I like'm all. Yeah, I lean mopar but to this day one of the most impressive cars I've ever rode in was a '70 Chevelle L-S 6.
    One of the biggest mistake I made was NOT buying an all original '68 Ford Torino GT 428cj 4spd in Phonix AZ for $6500 in 2001, (red w/ a black bench int) dented and dinged but nice.
    I like them all....
    HandiVanMan
    HandiVanMan

Post by HandiVanMan Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:38 pm

I had a 1967 mecury cougar that was in mint condition & sure regret getting rid of it. I almost bought a 1969 ford Torino gt last year for $1500 but the guy backed out on me. I sure wish you wouldn't of mentioned the Torino. I was trying to forget it.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:44 pm

The most painful kick in the ass that one can ever feel is the one that comes from ones own foot. Because not only does your ass hurt, you can blow out your knee too...
    Big W
    Big W

Number of posts : 3282
    Registration date : 2011-01-13

Post by Big W Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:46 pm

Ya but now we have vans and we are in a much better place....
    HandiVanMan
    HandiVanMan

Post by HandiVanMan Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:51 pm

Yep I was lost then I found my van!!!

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:53 pm

Indeed.
    HandiVanMan
    HandiVanMan

Post by HandiVanMan Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:54 pm

I guess I was just dating all of the other cars I have had. But I'm serious with my van I think she is the one I am going to settle down with.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:08 pm

HandiVanMan wrote:I guess I was just dating all of the other cars I have had. But I'm serious with my van I think she is the one I am going to settle down with.

I'm with ya man, I have a musclecar that I've had for 15 years. I took it apart been meaning to restore it but...a carpenters house is never done... and now, I just love the van. It stands for relaxing,fishing and everything layed back...It's a camper, I can now drive myself to drink!!!
    DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 7900
    Registration date : 2008-10-08

Post by DanTheVanMan Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:59 am

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

For all of the Dodge Van guys ( Are you gonna let this guy talk trash about dodge vans??? Qr_cod10

<-<-<- Cruising is not a "Point A to Point B" thing, but an "Everything in between thing!  <-<-<-
    sasktrini
    sasktrini

Number of posts : 2067
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Post by sasktrini Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:45 am

Kumbaya! One tyrant can unify some unlikely allies! lol

Dan, your link is already dead. What was it?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:23 am

sasktrini wrote:Kumbaya! One tyrant can unify some unlikely allies! lol

drunken Ahh I was drinkin last night... That sometimes makes me get a little kumbayaie... Laughing
    DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 7900
    Registration date : 2008-10-08

Post by DanTheVanMan Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:35 am

RE: 1968 Dodge A100 Custom Sportsman Van (To the VW Dork) (Wish I was a VW)
    Date: 2012-03-27, 8:57AM EDT

Reply to: your anonymous craigslist address will appear here

RE: "There is NO WAY IN HELL that dodge can even come close to the legend that is a SPLIT WINDOW VW BUS. I dislike dodge the most out of all american made automobiles however that is a cool looking van,Rip out all that chrysler crap and and throw a Ford engine, trans and rear end then you might have a half way reliable van,Put it this way no one selling a Split Window VW Bus would ever mention a dodge and to get a real bus in the same condition as your van your looking at 10K. Respect The Type 2. THE SPLIT WINDOW VW BUS IS KING OF ALL VANS. das auto"

Reply:
    Hey VW guy!
    I don't favor any make or model but wanted to comment on your personality ........

"YOUR AN IDIOT!"

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

For all of the Dodge Van guys ( Are you gonna let this guy talk trash about dodge vans??? Qr_cod10

<-<-<- Cruising is not a "Point A to Point B" thing, but an "Everything in between thing!  <-<-<-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:48 pm