VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+8
Digz
Sy Hollinshead
Magic Bus
Admin
HandiVanMan
G-Man
Twinpilot001
Vanish
12 posters

Are you Ready for super Bowl and the commercials .....

Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

Are you Ready for super Bowl  and the  commercials ..... Empty Are you Ready for super Bowl and the commercials .....

Post by Vanish Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:37 am

Hey it's ,, Time for some Football ... and some commercials !!!! are you watching the Game ???

Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Number of posts : 6186
    Registration date : 2009-09-28

Are you Ready for super Bowl  and the  commercials ..... Empty Re: Are you Ready for super Bowl and the commercials .....

Post by Twinpilot001 Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:39 am

Yes -Im watching along with a few beers ,hot wings & my blankie-im old & cold --hehe enjoy!!
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Are you Ready for super Bowl  and the  commercials ..... Empty Re: Are you Ready for super Bowl and the commercials .....

Post by G-Man Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:40 am

Looking forward to a good game, the commericals for course are a plus
    HandiVanMan
    HandiVanMan

Number of posts : 1868
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

Post by HandiVanMan Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:21 am

I am ready & going with the giants to win by ten,,,
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

Post by Admin Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:38 am

I'll be watching the commercials, I mean game... and Puppy Bowl VIII as a warm up to seeing Eli kick some Patriot booty
    Magic Bus
    Magic Bus

Number of posts : 1422
    Registration date : 2009-12-02

Post by Magic Bus Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:40 am

Wife and I always party with my good buddy every year, more food than an army could eat and its a deliberate time to get together with a good friend that otherwise seems to elude us..

Commercials are overated! Rolling Eyes
    Sy Hollinshead
    Sy Hollinshead

Number of posts : 466
    Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by Sy Hollinshead Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:25 am

Why do they call it football when they don't use there feet to kick the ball....? Laughing

Only joking.... hehe

Nope, i won't be watching it. Its not on in this country, and even if it was i wouldn't watch it...!!!
    Digz
    Digz

Number of posts : 3794
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by Digz Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:40 am

I will watch to the best of my ability,, but it usually ends up being nice nap ! Especially after indulging in all the snacks... Sleep
    chester42
    chester42

Number of posts : 1383
    Registration date : 2009-04-06

Post by chester42 Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:23 am

The GIANT'S will live up to their names!
    Zuffen
    Zuffen

Number of posts : 165
    Registration date : 2011-07-28

Post by Zuffen Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:33 pm

I try to watch it as well but my understanding of the game makes it hard to follow.

Had a guy try to explain it to me a couple of years ago.

I must be old as it went right over my head.
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Number of posts : 2214
    Registration date : 2008-11-17

Post by Nightmoves Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:28 pm

Thats ok,I understand.Soccer wears me down,dont understand points system with rugby.Try's,kicks...I get all confused.
    Lazarusvan
    Lazarusvan

Number of posts : 1293
    Registration date : 2011-02-22

Post by Lazarusvan Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:53 pm

Sy Hollinshead wrote:Why do they call it football when they don't use there feet to kick the ball....? Laughing

Only joking.... hehe

Nope, i won't be watching it. Its not on in this country, and even if it was i wouldn't watch it...!!!

Sy, I watched some U.K. rugby (not soccer, but Aussie rules or similar game) over X-Mas and it is a great game. Don't understand the crouch, but overall it's a really cool game. It's such a game of timing and knowing where your guy should be.

I have no care for either team, so go Falcons!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:54 pm