VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

2012 Indoor shows, Motorama Harrisburg, Detroit Autorama, Toronto Megaspeed

virtual
    virtual

Number of posts : 257
    Registration date : 2008-05-21

2012 Indoor shows, Motorama Harrisburg, Detroit Autorama, Toronto Megaspeed  Empty 2012 Indoor shows, Motorama Harrisburg, Detroit Autorama, Toronto Megaspeed

Post by virtual Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:54 am

Vanners have been participating in the big indoor shows since the start of the van movement. We've been trying to encourage this as much as possible.
    Please try to get out to one of these events if you are nearby.

Harrisburg Pa. Motorama Feb 18-19 Will have 10 vans in it of all makes and sizes. Surely they will have a vanner gathering there. Multiple clubs participating in this.

Detroit Autorama Feb 24-26 will have at least one van in it and we'll be having a vanner gathering Saturday evening for supper.

Toronto Megaspeed Mar 9-11 MUDBOS is entered and they want more vans, we're working on that now. We'll be having a vanner gathering there on the Saturday night and will do supper at the nearby Hooters.

I've also been told today that Pirates of the Caravan will be in the Kansas City World of Wheels and Darryl Starbird shows. I'll get more info on those down the line.
    roll-in bad neighbourhood
    roll-in bad neighbourhood

Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2010-09-24

2012 Indoor shows, Motorama Harrisburg, Detroit Autorama, Toronto Megaspeed  Empty Re: 2012 Indoor shows, Motorama Harrisburg, Detroit Autorama, Toronto Megaspeed

Post by roll-in bad neighbourhood Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:39 pm

virtual wrote:Vanners have been participating in the big indoor shows since the start of the van movement. We've been trying to encourage this as much as possible.
    Please try to get out to one of these events if you are nearby.

Harrisburg Pa. Motorama Feb 18-19 Will have 10 vans in it of all makes and sizes. Surely they will have a vanner gathering there. Multiple clubs participating in this.

Detroit Autorama Feb 24-26 will have at least one van in it and we'll be having a vanner gathering Saturday evening for supper.

Toronto Megaspeed Mar 9-11 MUDBOS is entered and they want more vans, we're working on that now. We'll be having a vanner gathering there on the Saturday night and will do supper at the nearby Hooters.

I've also been told today that Pirates of the Caravan will be in the Kansas City World of Wheels and Darryl Starbird shows. I'll get more info on those down the line.

Virtual you seem to have the inside skinny on the van scene in our area,is it possible to give me a site or calendar of event in our region this summer.
    billo
    billo

Number of posts : 274
    Registration date : 2008-11-03

2012 Indoor shows, Motorama Harrisburg, Detroit Autorama, Toronto Megaspeed  Empty Re: 2012 Indoor shows, Motorama Harrisburg, Detroit Autorama, Toronto Megaspeed

Post by billo Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:25 pm

Virtual you seem to have the inside skinny on the van scene in our area,is it possible to give me a site or calendar of event in our region this summer.[/quote]

look on this site:

http://www.vandomain.com/phpbb2/viewforum.php?f=33

virtual
    virtual

Number of posts : 257
    Registration date : 2008-05-21

Post by virtual Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:35 pm

Here's the banner for Vanarama :
    2012 Indoor shows, Motorama Harrisburg, Detroit Autorama, Toronto Megaspeed  2012vanarama

As for local events, Billo pointed you in the right direction. But we do make an effort to post everything here. Vanfest is the main van event of the summer in Ontario June 8-10 in Aylmer, Ontario. You aren't too far from G-Man's Bakers event either near Detroit, there's always a bunch of earlies from Ontario that attend.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:40 pm