VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+2
Nightmoves
Vanish
6 posters

Just Something I have Noticed ......

Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

Just Something I have Noticed ......   Empty Just Something I have Noticed ......

Post by Vanish Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:50 pm

I Just want to say .. to our members that Log in here from across the pond ... and beyond ... You Guys Do incredible work ... And I always Look forward to see you projects and progress .. Just amazing !!!!!!!!!!! and Thanks for comeing here and shareing them with us !!!!!

Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Number of posts : 2214
    Registration date : 2008-11-17

Just Something I have Noticed ......   Empty Re: Just Something I have Noticed ......

Post by Nightmoves Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:11 pm

You are right Vanish.Those guys would probably would cut off a finger or something that we kinda take for granted in our yard.I have noticed they do a lot incredible fabrication on their own.A lot that we would not even consider.Cheers to you all.!Thanks for sharing.
    Sy Hollinshead
    Sy Hollinshead

Number of posts : 466
    Registration date : 2008-10-11

Just Something I have Noticed ......   Empty Re: Just Something I have Noticed ......

Post by Sy Hollinshead Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:16 pm

Well, although i haven't done much on mine yet, there is a certian thread in the projects section that is incredibly detailed and makes me wish i had those skills.
    It does make me chuckle though when people moan about the lack of parts availibility at their local parts depot.... hehe. Over here we don't really even have proper parts depots like that, and as for selling US stuff, forget about it.
    I just received an alloy 4 core radiator off ebay USA and a box of goodies from Macs. The postage and import duties came to nearly twice the price of the total goods cost....!!
    However, i knew that when i bought the thing, so i shouldn't moan too much...!!! Laughing
    Anyway, now i have the parts, i am planning on sneaking a couple of days on the van during the Christmas break... I will be updating my project page when i can.

wylee
    wylee

Number of posts : 917
    Registration date : 2009-04-03

Post by wylee Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:40 am

yes, thank you for sharing with us..............
    Big W
    Big W

Number of posts : 3282
    Registration date : 2011-01-13

Post by Big W Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:06 pm

What gets me is when someone goes to fix a part of the project, they make a tool first to fix that piece...lol, that just blows me away. Indeed the skils are overwelming and I look forward everyday for updates. I can't say enough about it... cheers
    DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 7900
    Registration date : 2008-10-08

Post by DanTheVanMan Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:48 pm

Yes sir, Lots of amazing work being done out there. I've got some pretty cool ideas just reading them..... cheers

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

Just Something I have Noticed ......   Qr_cod10

<-<-<- Cruising is not a "Point A to Point B" thing, but an "Everything in between thing!  <-<-<-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:47 pm