VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+5
G-Man
mcfly
BILLS66
xjamesx
Vanish
9 posters

Happy Thanksgiving Every One

Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

Happy Thanksgiving Every One Empty Happy Thanksgiving Every One

Post by Vanish Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:11 pm

Just want to wish every one here a Happy thanksgiving !!!! and with all the problems we face in the world today ....... we all have something to be thankful for !!!!!!!!!! JUST LOOK AROUND YOU .... IT'S THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

xjamesx
    xjamesx

Number of posts : 378
    Registration date : 2008-05-14

Happy Thanksgiving Every One Empty Re: Happy Thanksgiving Every One

Post by xjamesx Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:00 pm

yes, happy turkey-day to everyone! i am thankful for this site and fellow vanners!
    james
    BILLS66
    BILLS66

Number of posts : 1383
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by BILLS66 Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:13 pm

Vanish ,Very well put in todays world we all face problems but their are a lot of things to be thankfull for like you said just look around . Happy thanks giving everyone and James good to see your ont he mend . Bill
    mcfly
    mcfly

Number of posts : 626
    Registration date : 2008-11-10

Post by mcfly Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:20 pm

I too would like to take a moment to offer my warmest wishes for a safe and happy Thanksgiving to all my new freinds and their families.I think it is also important to wish well our sevicemen and women in harms way. Their efforts and sacrifices allow us to live in the greatest country in the world.HAPPY THANKSGIVING
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:36 pm

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving. And if you travel this year please be careful on the road.
    PolarBear2
    PolarBear2

Number of posts : 183
    Registration date : 2008-05-16

Post by PolarBear2 Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:03 am

Happy Thanksgiving

GO COWBOYS!!
    itruns
    itruns

Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2008-07-03

Post by itruns Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:12 am

Here is something I saw on another forum that made me take pause and remember that even though work and life can sometimes suck, my worst day is probably much better than most peoples best day.

Reasons to be grateful…

If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof overhead and a place to sleep ... you are richer than 75% of people in this world.

If you have money in the bank, in your wallet, and spare change in a dish someplace ... you are among the top 8% of the world's wealthy.

If you woke up this morning with more health than illness ... you are more blessed than the million who will not survive this week.

If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation...you are ahead of 500 million people in the world.

If you can attend a church or other places of worship without fear of harassment, arrest, torture, or death ... you are more blessed than three billion people in the world.

If your parents are still alive and still married ...you are very rare (and your parents too!).

If you hold up your head with a smile on your face and are truly thankful ... you are blessed because the majority can, but most do not.

If you can hold someone's hand, hug them or even touch them on the shoulder ... you are blessed because you can offer healing touch.

If you can read this message, you are more blessed than over two billion people in the world that cannot read at all.

Have a good day, count your blessings, and pass this along to remind everyone else how blessed we all are.
    oo3

Number of posts : 290
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

Post by oo3 Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:24 am

many thanks for many things - for those of us sports fans from the michigan area you might want to just leave the tv off today - and for those of you who will get up early tomorrow to go shopping - good luck - you wont see me out there ! - oo3
    RipVanArkie
    RipVanArkie

Number of posts : 987
    Registration date : 2008-05-13

Post by RipVanArkie Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:36 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm