VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+7
Lyrad
SDEconoTruck
Scott
G-Man
sasktrini
Twinpilot001
Big W
11 posters

Big W's Econo 66

Big W
    Big W

Number of posts : 3282
    Registration date : 2011-01-13

Big W's Econo 66 - Page 5 Empty Re: Big W's Econo 66

Post by Big W Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:45 pm

Well I was able to get a few more things checked off this summer but not enough as I would have liked to. But one piece at a time. So everything that was done to my 67 is now officially undone and put on the 66. Rearend is swapped out and this one has new wheel bearings and seals in it, and still has those 4:11's in it. All new shoes, wheels cylinders and lines front to back are done. New master cyl, all be it a single, is now complete. Gas tank is in and all new lines plumbed with metel inline fuel filter are good to go. Carberator rebuilt with edelbrock air breather done. But the best piece is by far the new windshield. The mirrors were put on as temporary so I could drive it into the city for the glass. The old girl handled not to bad there and back. I could only go 55km/hr so it took a few extra minits to get there.Big W's Econo 66 - Page 5 Copy_o12Big W's Econo 66 - Page 5 Dsc00611Big W's Econo 66 - Page 5 Dsc00610...sure doesn't seem like a lot got done...but when your working outside in the elements time sure flies by. But the snow aint here yet and maybe we can tackle that dog house.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:17 pm