VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

5 posters

Hello all, I am Charlie from Massachusetts

Hello all, I am Charlie from Massachusetts Empty Hello all, I am Charlie from Massachusetts

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:53 am

I found your sight searching for information on custom vans. I recently purchased a 1986 Ford high top conversion van that is in incredibly good condition especial for New England. It appears to have lived most of its life in Florida. I realize it is not so vintage as the wonderful examples I see here but I seem to be caught in the middle between the old and new. My mindset however seems to be here in the vintage world rather than the world of 4x4 expedition van. I hope I might be a valuable member here & look forward to meeting all of you.
    Charlie

Hello all, I am Charlie from Massachusetts FordCamper037-1
    fmc56
    fmc56

Number of posts : 553
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Hello all, I am Charlie from Massachusetts Empty Re: Hello all, I am Charlie from Massachusetts

Post by fmc56 Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:14 am

Charlie,
    Welcome to the site. I am having am Econoline owners picnic ay my house in Warwick RI again this summer, open to all makes and years. The date is still pending. We had a good turnout last year, 9 early Econolines and 2 Gen II's. If you want to come email me with he dates that would be best for you.
    Fred
    fredcarello@yahoo.com

Hello all, I am Charlie from Massachusetts Empty Re: Hello all, I am Charlie from Massachusetts

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:44 am

fmc56 wrote:Charlie,
    Welcome to the site. I am having am Econoline owners picnic ay my house in Warwick RI again this summer, open to all makes and years. The date is still pending. We had a good turnout last year, 9 early Econolines and 2 Gen II's. If you want to come email me with he dates that would be best for you.
    Fred
    fredcarello@yahoo.com

That sounds like a good time to me, I'm pretty open on dates for the most part. I would love to come & that's fairly close too. Thank You

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:26 pm

I have to say as a new comer to the sight (but not to the internet) this has been a sight that is easy to read and manipulate. The sight designer did a very nice job. As I get older I miss the eyes I once had. This place is pleasant to look at on the computer.
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

Post by Vanish Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:57 pm

Charlie, .... Welcome in !!!! Great to have you here with us !!!! You also want to check out
    http://www.vannin.com/threads/ubbthreads.php ..... Again .... welcome ..... in ....

dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8731
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by dix Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:59 pm

welcome to the site lot of very goog people here...enjoy..
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:19 pm

Welcome!!!!!!
    blackace
    blackace

Number of posts : 450
    Registration date : 2010-09-16

Post by blackace Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:27 am

Welcome man. Great group of people here to help you out.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:34 pm

Thank you all for the kind welcome & the information I have recieved from some of you all ready

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:48 am