VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

Here is The ULTIMATE +BARN FIND!!

Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Number of posts : 6186
    Registration date : 2009-09-28

Here is The ULTIMATE +BARN FIND!! Empty Here is The ULTIMATE +BARN FIND!!

Post by Twinpilot001 Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:51 am

sut back & enjoy - The ULTIMATE BARN FIND-- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNz3A-cVa_c&feature=related

I d like to add a friend & I found at the end of a 56 mile road in Idaho- around 7 years bacj - a car that wes covered up with 7 blankets behind an old bar & rooming house in april = also covered by 4 feet of snow a=1961 corvette complete with hardtop. Bought it(friend) for 7k from the origional owner. Had to go back in 2 months & still had to dig it out of the snow to get it. The cars & vans are still out there.
    Sy Hollinshead
    Sy Hollinshead

Number of posts : 466
    Registration date : 2008-10-11

Here is The ULTIMATE +BARN FIND!! Empty Re: Here is The ULTIMATE +BARN FIND!!

Post by Sy Hollinshead Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:06 am

This story has been doing the rounds for years. Sadly it isn't true, although it is quite convincing....!!!

http://www.snopes.com/photos/automobiles/barnfind.asp

I love Snopes, loads of stuff on there. If you ever need to check the authenticity of anything on the internet, it can usually be found there....
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:08 am

Seen that about a year ago, and your right barn finds won't get better than this one
    score602
    score602

Number of posts : 140
    Registration date : 2010-04-05

Post by score602 Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:09 pm

no vans tho!!

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:38 pm

i dont know when i was in late teens i went to a huge party in an old warehouse in sacramento and the building next to it had a shit load of old porsches, fiats, austins, alphas, minis and vws you had to crawl through a small hole in the wall to get to it we were amazed and also screwed up lots of drugs and alcohol
    for the life of me i cant figure out were it was now
    i wonder why

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:35 pm