VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+6
econopoor
RodStRace
benwah
EconoCarl
kgdb
Magic Bus
10 posters

Interior Kits for Vintage Vehicles...Quiet Ride

Magic Bus
    Magic Bus

Number of posts : 1422
    Registration date : 2009-12-02

Interior Kits for Vintage Vehicles...Quiet Ride Empty Interior Kits for Vintage Vehicles...Quiet Ride

Post by Magic Bus Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:00 pm

I just I talked to the owner of Quiet Ride. They make ABS interior panels for our Econo pick ups and A100 pickups and vans. The kits cover the inside of the Econo cab except for the dash and doors.. The head liner kit covers the headliner and rear corners in a three window as well as the area around the rear window $174.00. The lower rear panel covers the rest of the rear wall. $113.00 The floor kit covers the entire floor including wheel wells, $164.00 and the firewall (Nose) panels cover the entire nose.$213.00. The panels are textured and can be used just as they are or painted or upholstered. They also have kits for 5 window pickups and pre cut sound and heat insulation kits for Econo pickups, $500.00 for the entire insulation kit which includes both front doors and the dog house. They also make kits for A100 pick ups and vans..

quietride.com

Also if anyone in the Stocton, Calif. area has an Econo or Chevy van they could loan to quiet ride they can make panels and pre cut insulation kits for those vans. That includes the Falcon vans. These panels can save a lot of work and hassle.
    kgdb
    kgdb

Number of posts : 266
    Registration date : 2009-12-03

Interior Kits for Vintage Vehicles...Quiet Ride Empty Re: Interior Kits for Vintage Vehicles...Quiet Ride

Post by kgdb Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:23 pm

Is there pictures of the abs panels anywhere? I was at the site and they did not have any pics?

kgdb
    EconoCarl
    EconoCarl

Number of posts : 1109
    Registration date : 2008-05-19

Interior Kits for Vintage Vehicles...Quiet Ride Empty Re: Interior Kits for Vintage Vehicles...Quiet Ride

Post by EconoCarl Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:24 pm

Does anyone have the "nose kit" installed on an Econoline?
    I'd like to see some pics if you do.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:12 pm

I feel obliged to answer. If you call Quiet Ride they can send you pics of the panels. They are sending me a catalog and online pics. If you have questions pm me.
    benwah
    benwah

Number of posts : 1135
    Registration date : 2008-07-05

Post by benwah Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:23 pm

Sounds interesting. Thanks for shareing the information. Im going to call for a catalog and info for A100s.
    RodStRace
    RodStRace

Number of posts : 3046
    Registration date : 2010-01-21

Post by RodStRace Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:06 pm

If a PU is 500, I can only imagine how much a van is... affraid
    I already got the doghouse insulation, so I'd need all the external stuff.
    econopoor
    econopoor
    Econoline Guru

Number of posts : 1747
    Registration date : 2010-04-18

Post by econopoor Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:09 pm

crowen57 wrote:Does anyone have the "nose kit" installed on an Econoline?
    I'd like to see some pics if you do.

Hey Carl! My nose kit is nicer. LOL. Call Fred, He'll put one in the mail for you. Fits like a glove. He can cover it in anything you want.

Duane in Tennessee.
    Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Number of posts : 6186
    Registration date : 2009-09-28

Post by Twinpilot001 Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:21 pm

Jute & carpet workd really good for my stuff & darn inexpensive too.
    benwah
    benwah

Number of posts : 1135
    Registration date : 2008-07-05

Post by benwah Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:02 pm

I called them yesterday, getting a catalog mailed to me. Thier roof kit for an A100 van is $159 and side body pannels for $138. From what I saw on their website its just jutepads. The only thing insulated in my van is the dog box. Still really loud inside. Just looking for sound deadner for the sides and roof. Ive seen a lot of home made sound deadners that worked well over the years, But destroyed the van with rot.
    Smallblockbug
    Smallblockbug

Number of posts : 233
    Registration date : 2011-01-27

Post by Smallblockbug Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:41 pm

Roman
    Roman

Number of posts : 822
    Registration date : 2010-09-10

Post by Roman Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:50 pm

Yo Chevy folks! I posted a thread months back about the kits for our vans. They were kind enough to use my '66 panel van for the patterns and I got my kit half off. It's till sitting in boxes in my garage as I am not yet ready to install it.

I brought my 2nd Gen doghouse as well so they have both patterns.
    Rick's 66 Chevy Van
    Rick's 66 Chevy Van

Number of posts : 331
    Registration date : 2011-03-06

Post by Rick's 66 Chevy Van Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:08 am

hey man can you send me pic and how to get a catalog?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:31 am