VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

Anyone ever use a Kinetic battery

Anyone ever use a Kinetic battery Empty Anyone ever use a Kinetic battery

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:51 pm

G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Anyone ever use a Kinetic battery Empty Re: Anyone ever use a Kinetic battery

Post by G-Man Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:22 pm

I don't even know what the hell that is LOL
    Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Number of posts : 6186
    Registration date : 2009-09-28

Post by Twinpilot001 Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:27 pm

Be careful - many stereo shops tell a lot to sell their products & make BIG BUCKS doin it!! If ur set on a deep cycle battery?? try the optima stuff - they are gelcel also and guess what -there proven. also many times a company will sell stuff talk u into the sales pitch on the warranty & in a year change the products - so they dont have to warranty what they sold you!! Careful- wouldnt 300 bucks be better spent an something else for the van??

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:56 pm

I use Optimas in all of my vehicles. Have had one explode. The kinetics have been around a long time and are used in competition a lot.. So far as I know they are only sold in high end shops.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:25 pm