VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

My First attempt at a YouTube Video!

BvrWally
    BvrWally

Number of posts : 946
    Registration date : 2008-05-19

My First attempt at a YouTube Video! Empty My First attempt at a YouTube Video!

Post by BvrWally Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:38 am

donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Number of posts : 12220
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

My First attempt at a YouTube Video! Empty Re: My First attempt at a YouTube Video!

Post by donivan65 Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:21 am

Excellent work, Rollie!!!!! That shows the World what we are all about!!!!!
    BvrWally
    BvrWally

My First attempt at a YouTube Video! Empty Re: My First attempt at a YouTube Video!

Post by BvrWally Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:19 pm

Thanks Don! Sorry if I missed anyone here's van, but will include them at a later date...like when I find them!! lol Glad you enjoyed it! Smile
    B.W.
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:35 pm

Wow!!! what a great bunch of pictures. Alot of vans I have never seen before.
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

Post by Vanish Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:25 pm

Very Very NICE...................

BvrWally
    BvrWally

My First attempt at a YouTube Video! Empty 2nd Early Video

Post by BvrWally Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:15 pm

OK......Here is the second attempt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB_7-SfosGo&feature=channel&fmt=18
    Sorry the audio ends so abruptly! Sad
    Enjoy!! Smile
    B.W.

Last edited by BvrWally on Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Number of posts : 12220
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

Post by donivan65 Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:45 pm

looks good Rollie,,,,,,where is that Hidden Valley place? How about just do a post with the pictures of the vans with 4 headlights and one with the chopped tops???? And what's in your trunk that has been following you around all these years?????
    BvrWally
    BvrWally

My First attempt at a YouTube Video! Empty Packard Trunk on rear?

Post by BvrWally Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:48 pm

Wouldn't you like to know? lol... Don .....the Hidden Valley photo was shot by Andrew(from Canada) on his trip to California last February. I can't remember if it was Arizona or Cali?
    The trunk came off of my Grandfather's 29 Packard many years ago. It was the rage to have a trunk in the 70's...so I used what I found out in the back garage! It is handy for support equipment,ie. flares, tools,camping gear,etc. I do know it holds a lot of stuff!
    I found a similar one, but a tad smaller I have on hand for a future project. I had a fellow come up to me at a show many years back and seemed to be very interested in the latches on the trunk? I had noticed him studying the little doors on the latches? When I approached him, he said; "Do you want to hear a story about these type of latches?" I replied,OK.
    Well he & another individual had just finished restoring an old Packard and he had taken the latches home with him to have them sent out to be re-plated. He had them in a small brown sandwich bag on the counter at his home. Well here to find out, his wife saw them...and thought it was just some "Junk" so she threw them in the trash! He claimed that he and his buddy spent the entire weekend at the landfill looking for that bag!!! He then said that it cost them "$500 a piece!!" to have them replicated!!! I said that that was terrible, you know I have a spare set in a drawer at home! lol Smile Here I had found the second trunk from a farm guy that had worked with me at the steel mill in town. He had bought the trunk for $10.00 at a yard sale! It took me 4 years before I was able to get it off of him! By the way, my security system is tied to a switch for the trunk also, as I never lock the trunk, since I do not want the latches to ever be destroyed if someone so wanted to open it! Since I sealed up the rear and added the rear electric window...the trunk is very handy!
    B.W. Smile
    BvrWally
    BvrWally

Post by BvrWally Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:11 pm

OK...Now here is a link to the latest vid with all of the Van Natz Artwork & Flyers, etc. for the last 37 years! Enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MeBRNKr7Ww&fmt=18

B.W. Smile

My First attempt at a YouTube Video! Empty SHOT IN THE DARK?

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:27 pm

In your first video there was this van pulling a CANNON, I imagine this was to help cure all those guys that insist on TAILGATING!!! affraid

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:12 am